Hi experts,

Am planning to buy an invidual house with a budget of 2 crs, please suggest some good residential area with better appreciation.

Thanks,
Akhu
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bump
    CommentQuote
  • If is is for investment/resale in future, you may consider investing in two places with 1 cr each. Potential area could be Camp road, Medavakkam, Tambaram, area surrounding Velacher etc. If you buy 2 cr 1 property in one location, you may find it difficult to resell with limited buyer segment. in future with higher value.
    CommentQuote
  • I will invest it in ECR plots between palavakkam up till uthandi. Akkarai is my favourite for 2cr budget u will get a good asset
    CommentQuote
  • Individual houses are for one's own living and not for investment or rental
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah I accept with lovebirds43k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebirds43k
    Individual houses are for one's own living and not for investment or rental

U will be pleasantly surprised by demand for houses for rent around ECR from expat community. With recent upgrade of tar roads palavakkam to uthandi stretch is the new bungalow type living area in chennai. However I do agree 2bhk apartment is the go to property for investment in chennai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Septaa
    U will be pleasantly surprised by demand for houses for rent around ECR from expat community. With recent upgrade of tar roads palavakkam to uthandi stretch is the new bungalow type living area in chennai. However I do agree 2bhk apartment is the go to property for investment in chennai

1. Can you buy a house on decent size block (1800sqft to 1 G) for that price in areas between Palavakam to Uthandi for 2C? May be past Uthandi.

2. Can one get approved property eligible for loan in that price?
    CommentQuote
  • The price advertised in many real estate site is anywhere between 60 lakhs to 2 cr per ground so yes to the first question. Loan I suppose u will not have any issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhu
    Hi experts,

Am planning to buy an invidual house with a budget of 2 crs, please suggest some good residential area with better appreciation.

Thanks,
    Akhu

Look at Soumya Nagar/Radha Nagar in perumbakkam. We bought an independent house there 6 years back. Very good appreciation with further potential.
    CommentQuote