13 | Posts
4919 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India's Real Estate Bubble Set To Burst

IMF Report : Source - timesofindia
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "Among 52 major markets for which IMF has collated house price data, India has witnessed the steepest fall."

Link to article,

Indian home prices fell most among 52 nations, IMF says - The Times of India

-------------------------------------------------------

Re : India's Real Estate Bubble Set To Burst

Assume the report only covers apartments/plots/houses....however land/plot rates are getting a hit as already there are 20% reduction in land rates compared to the rates quoted some 2-3 months ago. Most of the plots are in the resale market for more than 4-6 months without takers and now the same properties quoted in the market with 20% reduced rates, still no buyers....

Finally the heat is now on the viyabaris/power agents who are now in rush to take back their investments to protect further damage considering interest rates and returns.

Comment

I know very well that this thread will not attract more or even a single response...because this forum or site is pure of speculators...so geniue buyers stay away ..don't take any feedback from this forum or any of its members..

Let me put in simple.... Stocks or FD will put in limited risk, stocks ur own risk and investment...but RE is ur investment on someone's risk...they make profits on ur investment..nri s r ruling and running this forum..don't come and complain that vgn or blah..blah...cheated us and come help us to spread this...blah..blah....

Comment

Originally posted by NBkanna View Post
        Assume the report only covers apartments/plots/houses....however land/plot rates are getting a hit as already there are 20% reduction in land rates compared to the rates quoted some 2-3 months ago. Most of the plots are in the resale market for more than 4-6 months without takers and now the same properties quoted in the market with 20% reduced rates, still no buyers....

Finally the heat is now on the viyabaris/power agents who are now in rush to take back their investments to protect further damage considering interest rates and returns.
        Good to know. Can you please provide which area or particular layout.Price details before 4 months and now.Thanks.

Comment

I am seeing one newly constructed apartment (just 3 units in 1 1/2 ground) just opposite to my home in CBD ready to move about 2000 plus sqft not finding a buyer for the last one year or so...they are quoting Rs 12-15K psqft.

Comment

Appreciate Ramchi...without all the complex maths, u r really trying to contribute this forum to throw some light...from ur previous postings I know u r not a speculator.... A person to guide others...I like u more than any veteran members of this forum

Comment

Mr. Panibell....I don't have any statics with me to satisfy you...P.S...only for you..I have data for real buyers, not for speculators like u

Comment

Mr.panibell is online..but no response yet

Comment

Chennai re is almost in ICU..don't feed that evil...

Comment

Originally posted by NBkanna View Post
                    Mr. Panibell....I don't have any statics with me to satisfy you...P.S...only for you..I have data for real buyers, not for speculators like u
                    cooldown sir, i may be showing online but that doesnt mean that i am reading it all time. iam not a speculator. i am watching the forum to see if these unrealistic prices will stay atleast or go up always, or fall. Yes i admit, i dont see many in this forum talk about falling prices, i have not seen it happening on firsthand as i am not even trying to buy at these high prices.

first time after a year of staganation i saw a number from you 20% fall, just wanted to know the details. if you are not ready to share the data,that is fine.
                    Last edited September 8 2014, 10:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X