Dear Members,

I am looking to purchase a plot in the budget of 12-15 Lakhs.

I had located the following plots in various areas through the India property website. The purpose of this plot purchase is to built a home after 2 years or resale it.

1) Rose Nagar, It is located backside of VIT Chennai Campus, Siva Sakthi Homes, Access through Ponmar-Kandigai Road, Agent is quoting 1400/Sq.ft

2) Roma Garden, Located in Arungal Village, 6 Kms from Urapakkam Tea Kadai Bus Stop, Agent is Quoting 1300/Sq. Ft

3) Sai Avenue, Senthur Avenue and Paradis Village from Yume Homes and Land, It is located in the surrounding of Vandalur - Kelambakkam Road

4) Anandham Royal City, Near Vaipoor Village, Padappai. It is resale plot from an Individual. 850/Sq.Ft

Actually I was looking to buy a plot in Urapakkam, but it goes beyond my budget. So I am confused to choose a location which suits my budget. So I request you to suggest me the area where I can invest my money and buy a plot.

Thanks for your advice in advance

Regards
R. Vadivelan
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • purchase DTCP approved plots after title verification.
    CommentQuote
  • Try around Varadharajapuram or Manimangalam, 3 to 4 kms from ORR road. It will have god resale value once Vandalur Bus stand is confirmed.
    CommentQuote
  • Varadharajapuram or manimangalam; CMDA appoved layour price is around 2450/Sq.ft which I noticed from one of recent plot promotors named Soukiya further I came to know that still they did not get approval from CMDA; hoping to get soon
    CommentQuote
  • I think the market in the higher price range in suburb is shockingly quiet
    The under 1000 segment moves moderately
    But 2000 range in west tambaram from what I hear is stalled
    All recent layout promotions including year old BLB is waiting to be sold
    At these prices tread with caution
    CommentQuote