Independent House For 60L, Chennai

Last updated: April 1 2019
7 | Posts
1217 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent House For 60L, Chennai

like to buy a independent house around chennai. budget below 60 lacs.

how about using india property assist.

please give your suggestions/experience/recommendations.

Re : Independent House For 60L, Chennai

Hi,
    I have booked a colorhomes villa in kanchipattinam. Its a good project and location. You can check it.
    Also check out Shriram properties' onecity in valarpuram and casa grande Area. All would fit your budget.

Comment

Hi,

I am Planning to purchase Independent house in South Chennai, Kindly Guide me which area has got developed well/ or getting developed. please let me know where can i invest so that in future it should have good appreciation with all the amenities. I am seriously looking forward to buy.

If any one knows any information regarding house , please share your views.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanan

Comment

• ragavp83
        ragavp83 commented
        Editing a comment
        In my opinion, If you working near OMR, I would then suggest Mambabkkam/Mappedu near Selaiyur. I think its a nice residencial area and has good reach to City by road and train is also not very far.
        If you working near Maraimalai nagar/Mahindra City, you can check Guduvanchery/Urapakkam, this will suit if you are working in Oragadam also

Originally posted by rutra View Post
      Hi,

I am Planning to purchase Independent house in South Chennai, Kindly Guide me which area has got developed well/ or getting developed. please let me know where can i invest so that in future it should have good appreciation with all the amenities. I am seriously looking forward to buy.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanan
      my opinion is soth chennai like urapakkam, guduvancherry etc.

developement in the stretch is huge and we cann't able to buy after 3 years.

New busstand is planned in urappakkam also 2nd airport is planned in mamandur.

hence total development we can see the vandaloor to maraimalainagar stretch.

Comment

• rutra
        rutra commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much for suggestion ji

Originally posted by rutra View Post
      Hi,

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanan
      Lalgudi is one of the growing and best location in Chennai for real estate investment.

Comment

• rutra
        rutra commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thank u
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X