like to buy a independent house around chennai. budget below 60 lacs.

how about using india property assist.

please give your suggestions/experience/recommendations.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    I have booked a colorhomes villa in kanchipattinam. Its a good project and location. You can check it.
    Also check out Shriram properties' onecity in valarpuram and casa grande Area. All would fit your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am Planning to purchase Independent house in South Chennai, Kindly Guide me which area has got developed well/ or getting developed. please let me know where can i invest so that in future it should have good appreciation with all the amenities. I am seriously looking forward to buy.

If any one knows any information regarding house , please share your views.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanan
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ragavp831 months ago
      In my opinion, If you working near OMR, I would then suggest Mambabkkam/Mappedu near Selaiyur. I think its a nice residencial area and has good reach to City by road and train is also not very far.
      If you working near Maraimalai nagar/Mahindra City, you can check Guduvanchery/Urapakkam, this will suit if you are working in Oragadam also :)
  • Originally Posted by rutra
    Hi,

I am Planning to purchase Independent house in South Chennai, Kindly Guide me which area has got developed well/ or getting developed. please let me know where can i invest so that in future it should have good appreciation with all the amenities. I am seriously looking forward to buy.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanan

my opinion is soth chennai like urapakkam, guduvancherry etc.

developement in the stretch is huge and we cann't able to buy after 3 years.

New busstand is planned in urappakkam also 2nd airport is planned in mamandur.

hence total development we can see the vandaloor to maraimalainagar stretch.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rutra1 months ago
      Thank you very much for suggestion ji
  • Originally Posted by rutra
    Hi,

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanan
    Lalgudi is one of the growing and best location in Chennai for real estate investment. :) :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rutra1 months ago
      Ok thank u