Last updated: November 9 2018
10 | Posts
2851 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle, Elegant Constructions, OMR Road, Chennai

All,
    I had a chance to book an apartment named Pinnacle from Elegant Constructions (Adyar) . I found this builder to be really good and ethical. So thought of sharing this information with other users in the forum.

Pros :
    - Started by 2 Anna university Civil Engineers.
    - Very ethical.They take only 1 project at a time and no sub contracting.
    - Till date even though they have completed 4 levels. They have charged me only for the foundation cost.They always insist their customers to bring their own money instead of loan.
    - UDS of more than 50 % even though the place where the apartment is constructed is a 80Ft road.
    - All the latest facilities ( Swimming pool, Gym Club house, etc) are available in the apartment.
    - Reasonable rate of 4400 when I booked the apartment.
    - I assume there wont be any time delay. When I checked with their previous constructions there was only a time delay of 3 months which I assume is OK. Though we never know when this project will get delivered.
    - Construction quality is very good. They don't use hollow blocks for construction and still use red bricks for constructions.

Cons :
    - They won't reduce the price even after tough negotiation.

I booked an apartment here and till now I found the dealings with the builder to be very good. So thought of sharing in the forum.

Thanks,
    Vignesh

Re : Pinnacle, Elegant Constructions, OMR Road, Chennai

Location and project other details?

Comment

Those 2 civil engineers from Anna university are husband and wife.

By the way no builder uses hollow block instead of bricks. It is solid blocks only and no harm of using it

Comment

Details:Elegant Constructions

Comment

All,

I recommend the builder. My experience with them in Pelican nest project is clean and neat. I was impressed with thier Execution style.

Comment

Elegant finishing quality is the best. I too booked a project there. If you get a good plan then it is worth to buy. The architects of them are Sajith and Vivek who are well known.

Comment

Surprised to see first post from new member in the forum being a recommendation for a builder.
              Anyway I am not going into that.

Does this project have approval.
              May be that's is why the builder is asking for own money from customers as bank will not lend large amounts without approval.

Coming to UDS, closer to 55%+ should be there for S+4 buildings at 1.5 FSI. This project (plot) might not qualify for multistorey building.
              Only multistoreys get 2.5 FSI.
              Multistoreys can be built only on larger plots, have to leave 70% open space and the road should be wide enough. CMDA will give approval if all the criteria is met.
              There is a page on the builder site explaining it.
              Elegant Constructions

Latest facilities - pool, clubhouse, etc. All projects have these amenities.
              It is weird not to have one on OMR project.

Ethical - If the pricing is ethical it will be enough.
              I do not know if 4400 is good pricing in the area for a small builder project.

Comment

Yes as for as the approval goes only after getting all the necessary approvals they started the project.

Please do have a discussion with the builder before coming to a conclusion.Just because they are small builders doesn't mean they are bad and just be because there are so many so. called big names doesn't mean they are good.

As for as the new member , yes I am a new member to this forum and I am in no way related to the builder and I am just a consumer who bought an apartment from the builder and found them to be good so thought of sharing it in the forum

Comment

Construction update ?

Hello,

Has the builder promised any completion date? Do you mind sharing the completion date?

And does the construction progress keep up with their completion date?

@Vickey, did you go for bank loan or own funds?

Any customization allowed?

Thanks for your time & answers !

Comment

I have zeroed down Elegant Pinnacle and Nexterra , where as EP is in advance stage of handover while Nexterra seems not to be completed before March '17.

Your quick views appreciated, had personally seen EP construction quality is super, No doubts Also they are quoting 4370/- where as Nexterra is 3600/-

thank in you in advance for your views and recommendations��
                    Last edited May 29 2016, 10:44 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X