Last updated: February 9 2016
28 | Posts
4925 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVH Ouranya Bay in Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

Hello guys,

I recently visited the site which is already functioning. I am planning for a 2BHK , is it worth to go with this project as there are only 3 flats currently for sale, rest all were sold out.

Its coming all inclusive around 60L. I am looking for rental purpose and also for personal use in later part

Re : TVH Ouranya Bay in Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

Originally posted by vasanthopali View Post
    Hello guys,

I recently visited the site which is already functioning. I am planning for a 2BHK , is it worth to go with this project as there are only 3 flats currently for sale, rest all were sold out.

Its coming all inclusive around 60L. I am looking for rental purpose and also for personal use in later part
    Check with exiting owners and tenants, retal potential and all that you think you should know

Comment

WTF, TVH has ruined the façade with two story concrete carpark around the buildings.

What an eyesore, looks like a concrete jungle or a commercial Shopping mall connected by a grade separator.

Already the building looks like a retrofitted 70s block, add the multi story carpark - looks unfortunate.

Plenty of soft landscaping is required to tone down the concrete jungle façade.

Hope they use heaps & heaps of Ivy Vines on the façade of that concrete multi storey car park to soften it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Another angle
        Attached Files

Comment

Resale flats are available in the price range of 3500-4000 PSF, please check CF and brokers.

Comment

Please go thru below issue before buying high-rise

This is regarding TVH Ouranya Bay Lifts Issue - Serious Critical stage and Non-Operational in all the Towers 3,4,6. Except one lift which works and all other 3 lifts are regular Non-operational in all Towers and it is in a Serious Critical Stage. The Repairs promised had never happened, and a very serious condition for the living in a 30 floors building.

IN LAST 3 MONTHS NONE OF THE LIFTS IN ALL TOWERS 3,4,6 HAS WORKED CONSISTENT FOR 24 HRS X 30 DAYS CONTINUOUS.

RESIDENTS HERE ARE IN RISK CONDITIONS LIVING IN UPPER FLOORS AND SAFETY IS IN JEOPARDY.

AS PER INDUSTRY STANDARDS ALL LIFTS SHOULD WORK 24HRS X 365 DAYS CONTINUOUS IN SUCH HIGH RAISE BUILDINGS.

Attached the status report on the meeting held on 28-Nov-2015 and now more than 40 days over, still TVH unable to resolve the issues.

We the Owners are planning a regular protest every Sunday starting from 10-Jan Sunday 11AM onwards at TVH Ouranya Bay site, till the critical issue is resolved at the HIGHEST PRIORITY and all lifts operational immediate.

Thanks & Regards

Management Committee

TVH Ouranya Bay Owners Association (TVH OBOA)

Comment

Very shocking. I thought this is one of the well maintained GC in this locality.

Comment

I too thought it was a very well maintained GC. I had visited last year as a prospective buyer, but did not proceed.

Since builder continues to maintain the GC, there is little control residents have. Other GCs where builder handles the maintenance similar issues are seen.
                Last edited January 9 2016, 02:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

RE business is highly capital intensive, you can't expect buyers to come out open in public forums and talk bad on their own investment choices! Looking at brand names, hearsay, mass hysteria etc...are not going to make our investments wiser....

What I could see from the outside is that they have done exterior painting in most or all the blocks without really completing the interiors and posting ads in the newspaper with long shot views projecting it like a completed ones.

Not sure about these Association issues but not surprising..!
                  Last edited January 9 2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

TVH Ouranya Bay does not look complete from outside itself. Same holds true for JAINS Inseli Park. Their brochures look colourful but outside painting is something else.

It's good that such issues are coming out. Hope more owners come out and expose any open issues that they have in their respective GC.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X