Last updated: March 6 2015
5 | Posts
1596 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options - Individual / Patta Plots, OMR-Ponmar, Chennai

Friends,

This is first post in this forum, please suggest and kindly accept my apologize if I havent made it to the appropriate thread. I am looking to invest in plot on OMR preferably Ponmar area and my budget is 9 laks for a plot sized 600 sqft. said that the budget is such a low hence I have to look for patta plots. Do you suggest any dealers or promoters who is suggested to buy such property ?

I live in Canada and looking forward to return chennai in 3 years, I already have my EMI for house in Home town hence I cannot spend too much or afford huge loan amount for another property.

Kindly advise.

Re : Investment Options - Individual / Patta Plots, OMR-Ponmar, Chennai

@ajanarthanan

I am also a newbie looking for a plots within the ponmar. Do share details if you have any lead.

Comment

Originally posted by ajanarthanan View Post
      Friends,

This is first post in this forum, please suggest and kindly accept my apologize if I havent made it to the appropriate thread. I am looking to invest in plot on OMR preferably Ponmar area and my budget is 9 laks for a plot sized 600 sqft. said that the budget is such a low hence I have to look for patta plots. Do you suggest any dealers or promoters who is suggested to buy such property ?

I live in Canada and looking forward to return chennai in 3 years, I already have my EMI for house in Home town hence I cannot spend too much or afford huge loan amount for another property.

Kindly advise.
      there r plots available ponmar . but not by reputed promoters or developers. u can contact me for the same

Comment

can you give me the price and more details.
        i am looking for plot around 1200 sq ft --> around 7L..

Comment

I think you can check with SRaj. He is the ponmar expert.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X