Sort by :
Filter by :
- Govt withdrawn Airport expansion plan.CommentQuote0Flag
- Jothimurugesan- are u sure. I thought it was the Sriperumbadur airport plan that was withdrawn. The chennai airport expansion is in progress and is expected to be completed in January 2011 was what i last read. any new developments after that?CommentQuote0Flag
- There is no encumbrance.The society is new and the township is not maintained by maxwoth nagar promoters as earlier.Only a part of Phase III is affected that too may be in future.the expanded wall has come up on the Northern side of the airport.
You can buy the private part of land which is under panchayat rules.Maxworth nagar promoters should provide facilities to all private people also.The parks are public by the township rules and have been relinquised to the public.
NRIS can invest safely.pl reply if intereted I will give you further details if you are an investor with 2 crs budgetOriginally Posted by rkeyan04Hi,
I am planning to buy a land in Maxworth Nagar, Porur. I came to know that some portion of Maxworth nagar are still under Encumberance. Is it true ?
Is maxworth nagar also come under Airport expansion plan ?
Also let me know if you know what are the areas/Survey No which are under encumberance.
- @Venkata can you tell me, what plot number's in maxworth nagar phase 3 come under encumbrance. I own a property in phase 3. I and interested in knowing the current rate per sqft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Friends, I wonder why suddenly the focus has been shifted to Porur. Lot of project launches in this locality! Earlier I noticed a lot of residential projects announced at Medavakkam, Pallikaranai areas.CommentQuote0Flag
- I had bitter experience with Maxworth nagar phase 2; there will be some unregistered power; that is quite riskier to take. very carefully check the signs
Lakshmi Vilas Bank had portion of Phase2 and they sold 4 years back...
Airport shouldn't be an issue as it is comes under other side of the road ...CommentQuote0Flag
- is it worth to buy plots in sriperambathu... how much is the current rate going on??CommentQuote0Flag