Last updated: June 24 2015
9 | Posts
2529 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumizhi, Chennai - Views on Location

Hi friends,

I look at the plots in Kumizhi area, it's 3.5 kms far away from the Highway road(vandalur to kelambakkam) and 1.5 kms away from unitech uni-home and Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITD&M) and 4.5 kms from VIT. the rate will be 700 per sqft.

can you please let me know is this worth to buy? and will the place be appreciated?

please give me your suggest about this..

Re : Kumizhi, Chennai - Views on Location

What type of approval

Comment

Originally posted by webspicer View Post
      Hi friends,

I look at the plots in Kumizhi area, it's 3.5 kms far away from the Highway road(vandalur to kelambakkam) and 1.5 kms away from unitech uni-home and Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITD&M) and 4.5 kms from VIT. the rate will be 700 per sqft.

can you please let me know is this worth to buy? and will the place be appreciated?

I dont think it will be appreciate even if its a DTCP approved plot.

Comment

Originally posted by webspicer View Post
        Hi friends,

Hi,

Invest in Kumili with long term perspective say 15 yrs term. U will get returns only after 15th years. Resale of plots near kumili also very difficult. Think twice before investing.

Comment

Thanks sailaksh & SRaj001 & advisorbabu.

@SRaj001 : It's panjayat approved land only and skipped this..

@sailaksh & @advisorbabu: you are right... yes, i had taken long time to skip this..

Comment

In my view any DTCP layout near chennai the minimum price they quote is 1300. And for similar plots in Panchayat layout the price quoted is Rs 800 to 900.

Comment

Kumizhi has rock ground. Water will be an issue for an end user even after 15 years. Unitech till Kumizhi is surrounded by quarry.

Comment

It's takes long time for you to get the best return, think twice before investing there. Check the water and electricity availability in that area.

Comment

• mdansar2k4
                  mdansar2k4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi... I have recently purchased land in kumuzhi area and sqrfeet price is 700 .. Pls suggest me.. Can I book land in kumuzhi and will it fast developing area or will take more time
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X