Last updated: January 9 2015
1 | Posts
757 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: 3BHK, 65L, Chennai

Hello Friends,

First of all, thanks much for taking time to read my post. I have been away from Chennai for a while so I do not have much of an idea about the current real estate scenario. I have been going through the forum and have seen many profound insights offered by seasoned fellow members. Apologize if this question has already been asked, but I scoured through many pages of related threads and I saw different suggestions for people with different needs and with passing time the real estate scene changes. So I thought it would be better to start a new thread so that I can get valuable inputs specific to my needs. I am looking for a 3 BHK with budget of 65L. It will be for end use by parents. They are 60+ so I am apprehensive to venture into newly developing areas. Areas where there is basic infra like a bank, a vegetable market, a hospital,reasonably good water and decent transportation facilities would be ideal. I am not very keen on micro markets close to IT hubs because I know that with my budget it is difficult to even get a 2BHK. IT companies nearby is a nice to have but not a must have. Also, please suggest if a builder floor apartment would be ideal or a bigger community with 100+ apartments. How much % of common area can we expect in big apartment complexes with amenities like a playground, swimming pool, garden etc. I am curious about how residents in multi-storeyed apartments are able to get potable water since most of the developing areas are well outside the corporation limit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Happy New Year to everybody!
    Thanks.
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X