Dear friends,

I have booked a flat in Doshi Nakshatra project at tambaram west. The project was earlier scheduled for completion in May 10. Now their website indicates Aug 10. I am not staying in chennai and i dont know know whether they will be able to hand over the flat on time. Can i request well informed friends of this forum to educate me whether this project will be completed on time ! I am worried man for sure ! Thanking you all in advance

warm regards
ganesan
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ganesan1972
    Dear friends,

I have booked a flat in Doshi Nakshatra project at tambaram west. The project was earlier scheduled for completion in May 10. Now their website indicates Aug 10. I am not staying in chennai and i dont know know whether they will be able to hand over the flat on time. Can i request well informed friends of this forum to educate me whether this project will be completed on time ! I am worried man for sure ! Thanking you all in advance

warm regards
    ganesan

I had dropped in at the site to have a look at the model flat around 2 months ago.Phase I construction was in progress and all the four floors were up and plastering was going on for the all the blocks.phase II construction had commenced.Presuming you have booked in phase I - It seemed that it could take easily minimum 6-8 months until completion and further more for interior works and handing over.
    CommentQuote
  • Ganesan...

Im also in N-I. Today I got a shock seeing that they revised the completion date to Dec 10 (refer their website)

They have kept the budget field blank for both I & II. Anyone can pls tell what is their current price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nabishek
    I had dropped in at the site to have a look at the model flat around 2 months ago.Phase I construction was in progress and all the four floors were up and plastering was going on for the all the blocks.phase II construction had commenced.Presuming you have booked in phase I - It seemed that it could take easily minimum 6-8 months until completion and further more for interior works and handing over.

I have bought a flat in Nak-1 and i'm a worried man as well. I went for the first time to see the site after 2 years, and thankfully i liked what i saw. However, the progress in construction is on the slower side. They assured me that it would be completed by March/April, but i have my serious doubts. Is there any association etc being formed for Nak-1, so that we could tell the builder to speed up as a group?

From what i have heard, Nak-1 is almost sold out, and hence there could be many people who would be keeping an eye on this project's completion date......
    CommentQuote
  • Gentleman Lets get together

Sirs/friends,

I guess it is high time that we nakshatra I purchasers get together and apply synergized pressure on the builder to ensure that atleast by Mar 11 they hand over our flats. You can contact me on ganzio72hotmail.com. I guess that is the only way to ensure that we get what we deserve in time.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • this is the problem with all big projects
    dont waste your time you cannot,with all your efforts do it.
    buy in smaller projects confirmed deliveries
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current rate of Nakshaktra- II ?
    CommentQuote
  • The latest I have heard is that as per the builder, the flats would be ready by June. Please let me know if there is any other news floating around.

Also, is Nakshatra 1 sold out? One of my friends tried to book a flat and they said there are none available!

Originally Posted by ganesan1972
    Sirs/friends,

I guess it is high time that we nakshatra I purchasers get together and apply synergized pressure on the builder to ensure that atleast by Mar 11 they hand over our flats. You can contact me on ganzio72hotmail.com. I guess that is the only way to ensure that we get what we deserve in time.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • lagolas,

Even i have heard that they will be handing over our flats commencing Jun 11. I believe work is progressing at good pace at the site and i guess Jun 11 hand over is likely. Notwithstanding, we must stand together and put pressure on the builder so that we get our flat by Jun 11. As far as availability of flats is concerned, their site on internet still shows flats available. I do not why they say no !.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • very strange, atleast two people have told me that they were interested in booking flats in this project, but were told that they are sold out...their website has not been updated for a very long time.

anyways, I would also like to ask about the interiors? Are you planning to give the interior furnishing contract to Doshi or some external vendor? Doshi seems to be quoting a much higher price...

lagolas,

Even i have heard that they will be handing over our flats commencing Jun 11. I believe work is progressing at good pace at the site and i guess Jun 11 hand over is likely. Notwithstanding, we must stand together and put pressure on the builder so that we get our flat by Jun 11. As far as availability of flats is concerned, their site on internet still shows flats available. I do not why they say no !.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • legolas,

As of now i will be getting it done from outside. I am going let my flat out and therefore my interiors will be of limited budget.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot for this info Ganesan. Since family is going to live there, I would need to look out for someone who does good interior's within reasonable prices....

legolas,

As of now i will be getting it done from outside. I am going let my flat out and therefore my interiors will be of limited budget.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Legolas,

Can we be in touch please. Please mail me ganzio72hotmail.com.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote