Sort by :
Filter by :
any piece of suggestion or info is highly helpful here..
- Ya since t verdict will be on ur favour now t panchayat ppl r comin out 4 settlement ..but be careful do not withdraw t case until u have been issued t patta....even they issue it cross check with taluk office n online..put a display board stating the concern land belongs to u.do get all t receipts n pata chittappan a register n ur name....Once all this is done...u can withdraw ur case...but if u back up now without doing this then...These govt officals will start to show their real faces...always hv a hold...CommentQuote0Flag
- How come Panchayat comes into the picture? Only the Revenue authorities are empowered to issue the Patta and update A register based on the enjoyment rights.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks for the replies and appreciate it.
there are so many department coming into picture here..so basically i wanted to know
what are the document that i should expect from each of the below office inorder to have a clean documentation done for this land.
as this being a grama natham porambokku , i am being repeatedly told that all the above 3 needs to be involved here and i need to get a NOC certificate from the panchayat office to even apply for a patta...
also what is a SLR patta and what sort of a patta is applicable for this kind of a land...i heard there is different categories of patta like govt patta, enjoyment patta,SLR patta etc etc..CommentQuote0Flag
- Revenue office - patta chittappan A register....
panchayat office - NOC (not compulsory )......
revenue office s 1 of t branch n taLuk r t same.....CommentQuote0Flag
can you also clarify on the type of patta that i should be applying for..
also..what is the difference between the tax receipts issued by the panchayat office and other by the revenue department.
who issues the B memo notice after collecting the penal charges (dhanda variyam) ..is it the panchayat or the revenue office.............
at this point..we absolutely dont have any receipts issued since 2001..and the case was pending was the past 5 yrs for not allowing us to pay the charges and prove our enjoyment rights..so, looks like we sure have go through the panchayat office officials before this gets moved to the revenue office for patta consideration..CommentQuote0Flag
- All t best sir...CommentQuote0Flag
what is the procedure to apply for a EB connection for a grama natham vacant land mentioned above.
what document are needed to get the EB connection..can we get it by just having a vacant land or do we need to have any built ups
to apply for a EB connection...........assuming we will only be having the tax receipt/beam notice receipts from the
- You would need copy of your sale deed, and parent copy of your sale deedCommentQuote0Flag
we dont have registered sale deed as such.all we have is the hand written sale document from the previous owner issued on a 10 rs stamp paper (back in 90s) and this previous owner in turn bought it back in 1970s...other than that,we only have beam notice receipt paid till date..is this sufficient enough?CommentQuote0Flag
- Unregistered documents are not valid. If you have land tax receipts, you can claim based on the enjoyment right.CommentQuote0Flag