On the GST road down south of chennai, it has already developed up to chengalpet. Thanks to the upcoming mahindra city. But land values are increasing beyond chengalpet area too. For instance there is a news that 30 kms south of chengalpet around melmaruvathur property values are getting overheated. Is it worth invest in that area. Any body can give their views.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Selva Seeman Nagar, Chengalpet, Salavakkam

Yes. Land rates are increasing in chengalpet surrounding areas, melmaruvathur, vedanthangal...

But
    There is a proposal by Royal Promoters giving Selva Seeman Nagar, Salavakkam. Good Add. Rate is pretty much less. only 125000 - 1200 sqt.

They are saying its punchayat apporved.

What ever the survey number they are giving, in Tamil nadu registration its marked as Government Land and there is no registration value for that.

How they are selling these things.... People are buying for investment but if they go and construct then only they will realize this is Govt area.

People should awake and should identify these type of culprits....

WHO IS ANSWER FOR THIS. Govt (or) Sub Registrar??????
    CommentQuote
  • My 2 Cent : Please avoid paying too much on RE plots that are too far away from the outermost city suburbs. Even if Chennai were to become at par with asia's most commercially active cities (like HK or say Bangkok), we wont see much RE activity in such places as far as Melmaruvathur etc. I would say that it is ok to invest till Chengalpet, since at some point of time, suburban railway line will be extended till that place. Beyond that, i would doubt if any meaningful development will happen even in 20 years...
    CommentQuote
  • 30 years ago, it was ok till Tambaram. Now it is ok upto Chengalpattu. After 20 years it will be ok upto tindivanam
    CommentQuote