Hi
I am planning to buy a new 2 BHK independent villa in Mahindra world city from Avigna. It is for investment and rental purpose. They are quoting 45 L.

I want to know is the price worth?
how is the rental demand there now?

any other areas which can be explored further for investment purpose?

Any suggestion please..

Thanks
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The price and location is very attractive at Mahindra city Avignon . However if you are looking at rental return it is absolutely nil . Even if you are trying to resell it would be difficult . While the price is tempting and benefits offered are good the only Challa Ge is on the return..don't get emotionally carried away... Looks for bill projects in Urapakkam and guduvanc cherry
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Nutpam and Hummer76.

Please let me know if you know any good projects in Vandalore and guduvancherry

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hummer76
    The price and location is very attractive at Mahindra city Avignon . However if you are looking at rental return it is absolutely nil . Even if you are trying to resell it would be difficult . While the price is tempting and benefits offered are good the only Challa Ge is on the return..don't get emotionally carried away... Looks for bill projects in Urapakkam and guduvanc cherry

They are saying that , they would give 27,000 rental for 2 years for 75 Lakhs villa . Is it OK to get it ?
    CommentQuote
  • This is a part of your total cost. What will you do after 2 years if you don't get someone to rent it out.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • 27,000 rental is the promise to make you belive their projected rental value.
    CommentQuote
  • 27X24=648K , they would have added in to buyers head.
    CommentQuote
  • HoneSab; , You can also look at CeeDeeYes Chennai pattinam, it is on the way from Guduvanchery to Tiruporur.
    CommentQuote
  • Did floods affected these places ?
    CommentQuote
  • We have seen photos of Mahindra city during the floods which showed water did enter the ground floor of few offices . If you drive down through the rear gate of MWC (Anjur village), you can see lot of lakes all of which were flooded during the rains. I use to drive thru that road once in two months for the past two years and today noticed that even a month , the lake on your left when you drive from SP koil to Hanumanthapuram is full.
    CommentQuote