Is anybody having opinion about Meadow ville plots in Singam perumal koil?
Is it suitable place for investment?
What's the land price?

Thanks in advance
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am expecting comments/replies from outside of SARE Employees.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everybody,
    Is any feedback for mu question?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • There are many strings attached to the SARE Meadow ville plots such as you have to pay maintainance for the land etc. Also the villas constructed near to the plots are only approved by Panchayat. For such a huge number of villas, they went for panchayat approval for construction.

Also, I booked a plot by paying Rs.1 lac, later cancelled it after knowing their past history. But till date, they didnot refund the advance amount of Rs.1 Lakh. When I enquired, they told me that advance amount will not be refunded, if it is cancelled and they said it is in one of the terms of the agreement, which my mistake I didnot read it. So, I lost Rs. 1 lakh of my hard earned money.

From the reviews, later, I found that their construction in OMR and the response to issues is also very poor. My suggestion is to stay away from such foreign funded companies.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • My choice

Compared to the dtcp approved plots there the cost quoted is high. However you are getting a gated community. The only flip aide is the developer. They were suppose to deliver almost a year back of their flats.

My suggestion is, if you are going to construct a house some in the near future, but a plot in sare homes . Else go for abs estates or Vgn if this for investment .

There are plots available from Abu estates as well ... But all depends on what you want to do... So no generic answer from my end
    CommentQuote