Hi all
I have a CMDA approved plot in Madhavaram (south facing, size ( 40x40.3)1614 sq.ft)
I have a plan to start build 3BHK duplex house with total build up area around from 1500 to 1750 sq.ft in good quality.
I want to have the following futures in the duplex house
Ground Floor
• Living cum Dining Hall
• 1 bed room with average size with covered wardrobe and attached western toilet & bathroom
• Kitchen.
• A small sit out
• Internal Stair to first floor with good looking and good materials. Stair case shall starts from Living cum dining room
• Sump and Septic Tank at south east corner at road side.
• Car parking shall be located above the Sump and septic Tank area. Car parking and sit out porch area shall be over covered with first floor room or balcony.
First Floor
• Master bedroom with good spacious, attached western type bathroom with covered bath area or bath tub.
• 1 Bed room with average size with covered wardrobe
• 1 Study or Kids Bedroom
• Common western toilet and bathroom
• A over covered portico facing road side
Roof
• Overhead tank
• Head Room
• Open terrace
• Power Supply: Three phase power supply distribution with invertor back up provisions. All bedrooms must have AC Point. Optional in living room

Can any one suggest me a good builder ?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are you a builder? Or Engineer taking up construction contracts? How do you work on? Experience?
    CommentQuote
  • Same query to you: PM

Are you a builder? Or Engineer taking up construction contracts? How do you work on? Experience?
    CommentQuote