Last updated: May 22 2015
10 | Posts
1945 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Rates for Plots in Porur, Chennai

Dear members,

I visited a plot in Suresh Nagar (near sakthi nagar) in Porur. It is 1 ground plot and the owner is quoting 1.5 c for an unapproved plot. He has documents and patta. He says most of the plots in the area is unapproved and approval takes about 3 to 4 lacs. Is it worthy of giving a thought of buying an unapproved land paying so much. My enquiry revealed that most of the plots are unapproved and the owners are quoting more or less the same price. There is no water problem since porur lake is a perennial ground water source but there is no drainage system in place though the brokers say digging and laying of pipes have been done and only connection need to be given. Water supply is given in almost all houses/apts I checked. Request members to give their opinion.
    Last edited December 6 2016, 03:09 PM.

Re : Ongoing Rates for Plots in Porur, Chennai

I wont take such a risk

Comment

what's u'r motivation to spend 1.5c for this? is it because it's close to u'r office, close to u'r kids school, close to parents, in-laws etc??
      why don't u go a few kms deeper near kunrathur, max worth nagar, omega school area etc? it would be 50% cheaper and share the same traits like no drainage, no metrowater etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Franke View Post
        I wont take such a risk
        What i mean is its a huge risk at that price level. Buying panchayat approved plots in developing arras with few lacks are worth taking the risk to reward. Certainly with 1.5 cr such venture is a huge risk.
        Last edited May 12 2015, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Jayasarathi sir 1.5 is cheap in sakti nagar area. All pices in the area is unapproved only many people buying for 2 there last year. It is first class area. I guarantee drainage will come there soon. All people building house without approval only no problem. Good area MOIT DLF all nearby dont live it.

Comment

Originally posted by porurking View Post
            Jayasarathi sir 1.5 is cheap in sakti nagar area. .. I guarantee drainage will come there soon. All people building house without approval only no problem. Good area MOIT DLF all nearby dont live it.
            Porur King you rock....
            I read your posts in other groups, Naan unga fan ayirilam nu nenaikiran....

Comment

Originally posted by renege View Post
              Porur King you rock....
              I read your posts in other groups, Naan unga fan ayirilam nu nenaikiran....
              When Power star has fans, why not Porur King broker

Comment

Porur King a vechu Komadi kimadi pannaleyye...

Comment

Feel something is amiss in this forum. Earlier days if some one used to pass comments similar to the ones porur king has made, there would have been some action taken in the form of the member being suspended. Surprised there is none.

Or if the idea is to create sensational discussions among members, the responsibility is being handed over to a novice.
                  Last edited May 21 2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I thought Sakthi nagar layouts have been regularized long back, as the layout was formed in 1970s and early 80s. Some owners went to court and obtained favorable judgement, forcing CMDA to approve.

Drainage connections are already in place if I'm not wrong.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X