Can anyone provide me the current market rate for Ram Nagar near Vijayanagar, Velachery.

How much does a ground cost?
    Is this a good place?
    How is the ground water there? Saline or good?
    Is this a water logging area?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It would be great, if somebody can answer my questions above.
    CommentQuote
  • gnd cost 1c-1.25 c
    great location
    saline water, top water(upto depth of 30 ft) can be used for cleaning.
    water logging is manageable with the stormwater drains cleared it should be no longer an unmanageable problem.
    the MRTS coming up has forced the govt to solve the water logging isssue in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • It looks like it would be around 70+.

http://chennai.olx.in/approved-residential-plot-for-sale-by-direct-owner-no-agent-commission-iid-17194018

abk not sure where its 1-1.25C in madipakkam. as far as I enquired it was told that now its 40-60 even the above adv which I put I tried to contact that person and he told since RE is down he is holding of his sale. Can you let us know where is it so expensive in Ram Nagar ?
    CommentQuote
  • There is another ramnagar adjacent to vijaynagar. I think you are talking about ramnagar in Madipakkam.
    CommentQuote
  • this is actually ram nagar north extn adj to vijaynagar, i thinkit has 9 main roads,
    6th main and 7th main are better than the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Cacophonix,what is the quote you are getting in ramnagar?
    CommentQuote
  • They guy initially quoted 98 lakhs and we negotiated it down to 91 lakhs but when we started asking for the papers, he mentioned there is no patta and the land was not approved. Hence we backed out from the talk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cacophonix
    Can anyone provide me the current market rate for Ram Nagar near Vijayanagar, Velachery.

How much does a ground cost?
      Is this a good place?
      How is the ground water there? Saline or good?
      Is this a water logging area?

The price varies on various parameters like Road width, Neighbourhood development etc.,
      Normally the price ranges between 40 Lac to 60 Lac.

Regards,
      Param

The price varies on various parameters like Road width, Neighbourhood development etc.,

Regards,
      Param

Regards,
      Param

Regards,
      Param

Regards,
      Param

Regards,
      Param

Regards,
      Param

Regards,
      Param

Regards,
      Param
    CommentQuote
  • I think you are misinterpreting Ram Nagar Madiapakkam with Ram Nagar Velachery. There is a big difference in the price between two.
    CommentQuote