Mantri Solitude, Chennai - Information Required

Last updated: January 24 2019
11 | Posts
2175 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantri Solitude, Chennai - Information Required

Has anyone done study on Mantri Solitude, which means location, cost, transportation and so on.
    If so please share your thoughts and finding.
    Last edited August 26 2015, 01:04 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Mantri Solitude, Chennai - Information Required

Mantri Solitude

1. Cost- looks competitive, compared to a flat by Ceebros or Appaswamy in Sholinganallur
    2.Location - On main road
    3. Risk of delay –Clearly visible- I have been negotiating with them since April 2015. They are not clear with the possession date. It was Dec’2106 and now it is July’2018.
    4. Specification and Floor plan – Not clear
    5. Water – I was told Metro water ( from Desalination plant), now bore well

Comment

More info:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...5-post405.html

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...451#post116451

Comment

I like to discuss with you on this mantri solitude project ....can you share your email id Praveen?

Comment

I think i saw some post indicating - this is located near to a treatment plant, check and post more details if you are hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by muralid View Post
            I like to discuss with you on this mantri solitude project ....can you share your email id Praveen?
            What is the current status of the project? I heard that the possession date is in Dec 2017. Please let me know if you have some information regarding the same.

Comment

People seeking solitude to go through the news they may say Sunil NOT = Sushil etc....but choice is yours!

There are more than 50 cases against the chairman and managing director of Mantri Realty before the HC, and the court has asked him to appear before it in person on Tuesday. After Sunil Mantri allegedly cheated investors, home-buyers and borrowers to the tune of over Rs 300 crore, the HC has also called for the appointment of an official liquidator to take symbolic possession of Mantri Realty-owned assets.

Read more at:

Bombay High Court summons real-estate baron Sunil Mantri in Rs 300-crore cheating case | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
              Last edited November 27 2015, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Mantri Serenity eye-popping offer

Above was a sign that the builder is having financial trouble.

Why would a builder want 80% of money even before they start - if buyers had that reasoning, they would have escaped.

One can clearly see how they transferred the liability of theirs on to buyers.

If it can happen to Mantri, it can happen to anyone - whether you have been creating assets for decades do not matter. Who got stuck are the buyers who had a foolhardy thinking of how can Mantri fail and plunked too much of money upfront.

Taking a small booking amount, construction linked payment that aligns the buyer and builder interest to see it complete is one sign that the builder is not in dire need of money to funnel it elsewhere.

Comment

99% of the builders(fraudulent ones) are wilful defaulters, they can make books look good or bad as the case may be (like Ramalinga Raju - Sathyam- Tech Mahindra). Vijaya Mallaya and many others are just looting the money and escaping all arms of law enforcement! Nationalised Banks who are part of these scams have made the PSU Banks with unacceptable NPAs! Funnily these guys are also heading the Real estate consortiums

Comment

What is the current status of Mantri solitude? Is the construction going on? When will they give possession? I'm planning to buy a villa there. Kindly reply.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X