Sunday, Sumangali Homes, Vengaivasal, Chennai

Last updated: June 10 2016
10 | Posts
2882 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, Sumangali Homes, Vengaivasal, Chennai

Has anyone booked a flat in Sunday project of Sumangali Homes? My brother in law is scouting for an apartment where he can settle down by mid-June next year. (he is in US right now). Felt the location is good. However, we are not familiar with the builder. Has anyone got any details about the quality/timeliness of this builder?

Re : Sunday, Sumangali Homes, Vengaivasal, Chennai

There are lot of ready to occupy flats available in medavakkam you can try that

Comment

Hi shk007,

Thanks for your guidance. There is no urgency to move in and hence we are not looking for already completed projects. We also are looking for under-construction so that we need not release all money now when we are going to put it to use only in a year's time. And I found that location suitable as it is closer to my father in law's house in Vengaivasal.

Hence, I would appreciate if you could provide any info on the Sunday project/its builder.

Thanks
      Last edited February 1 2016, 08:15 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Few of their old projects are good, but recently done projects seems to be have some quality issues, bec one of the member in this forum visited a site and said , there are some quality issues.

Comment

Read this review to know about the builder's quality/credibility ... Review of sumangali homes

Comment

Thanks Arull, after reading the review I have dropped the plan of Sumangali homes. Actually I got good feedback from one of their customer (who bought a flat in their 'Preetha Manor' apartment), that's why I took interest in the Sunday project, as shk007 has mentioned they had good name, but now I wonder why their quality has gone down so badly.

Comment

Is vengaivasal behind gold winner oil factory flood safe?

Hi Friends,

I am planning to buy a flat in Sumangali homes Sunday project, vengaivasal. It is located behind goldwinner oil factory. My biggest concerns is about the flood. Is this area affected by flood during Dec 2015? Mainly there are 2 lakes around this area. perumbakkam lake and sithalapakkam lake that too with in 1 Km surroundings. That frightens me a lot. Do any one have any idea about it? Kindly share and guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I heard madambakkam is one of the Less affected area in the Past Dec flood. My friend stayed there. In that surrounding Perumbakkam after pudu nagar worst hit. But many people in madambakkam got 5000 flood affected money.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X