TVH Crossway is one of the residential development of True Value Homes, located in Sholinganallur.

It offers spacious and skilfully designed 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK row houses.

The project is well equipped with all the basic amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents.

Project Details Total Area: 4 Acres Number of Floors: G+1

Size= 1,800 sqft

Base Price = 1.5C
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • TVH price range is ridiculous. Their Adyar new project starts at 4.7C and ends at almost 10C. Govt. land guideline value in this location is $10000/sq.ft. What a joke! This is owned by KN Nehru brother and Kanimozhi.
    CommentQuote
  • The pricing is crazy. TVH's project in OMR, near Siruseri completed? Anyone onows their track record on this project.

Exactly where it is comming up? Wherever it is pricing is even more than Villas.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly opposite to PayPal building.
    CommentQuote
  • It not detached Villas.

They are tightly packed row houses with common walls on both sides.

The project is high density, hardly any public space apart from internal roads/causeways.

About 300 meters from OMR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Economist
    TVH Crossway is one of the residential development of True Value Homes, located in Sholinganallur.

It offers spacious and skilfully designed 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK row houses.

The project is well equipped with all the basic amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents.

Project Details Total Area: 4 Acres Number of Floors: G+1

Size= 1,800 sqft

Base Price = 1.5C

Economist; TVH Crossway seems to be an advisable investment opportunity looking at the pricing. Whats the status for construction of TVH Crossway?? Ne updates on the builders earlier projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone provide feedback on this brand and project ? Looks like they have dropped plans to construct villas and are planning to sell plots rather.
    CommentQuote
  • Could be because of water stagnation from Buckingam canal after the 12/1 rain.
    CommentQuote
  • I will ask around on that. But I thought the western side of OMR was the area primarily impacted during floods.
    CommentQuote
  • Apollo cradle in Karapakkam is impacted, hospital was closed for more than 2 weeks. We can't say all the sides are impacted. after Sholingnallur signal, INFY and TNHB sides are not impacted. but the other side is flooded till Satyabama. This project is the back side of Apollo I think, have seen the board in the main road. I am not sure whether TVH is impacted, sorry if I was misleading. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • They are quoting a price of Rs.6000/psft. All plots are 1200 sft size. What is the take on the price and location?
    CommentQuote
  • wow 1.44 C for a ground in Sholinganallur ? Looks to be on higher side... at least by 20-30 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Even the TVH wesbite says the location is in Karapakkam, Then why the title mentions Sholinganallur.

TVH CrossWay

This might be misleading
    CommentQuote
  • Location is awesome. Just opposite to the paypal road and it is just 200 meters from the omr.karapkkam. They are not doing row houses instead selling as plots. Plots varies from 1000 sq ft to 2400 sq ft and 1 ground will cost 1.3 C (this is current price in karappakam
    CommentQuote
  • Current Guideline value is 2000per sq.ft. TVH asking price is 3 times more than guideline value.

Approval not in place yet. Soft launch going on..
    CommentQuote
  • I registered the UDS for my apartment 4-5 months back Sholinganallur. It was Rs. 7750 per sft that has now increased to Rs 8000 per sft. Please check with Neelankarai Sub-Registrar office for the latest guideline value.
    CommentQuote