Dear Forum members,

Please note that it is quite irritating to see new threads asking queries which have been answered already in this forum,

:bab (58):

Please search the forum for older threads and get better reviews and suggestion rather than starting a new thread and expecting replies which are redundant.

For links to CMDA, google the terms and you will endup with the links.

ADMIN: GOOD GOING ABK
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bulli79
    Hi Plz try to avoid using words like Redundant...irritating etc....rather u could hv said this in a polished way...

Do you know the meaning of 'Redundant'? What did you find offensive about it? Keep your advices to yourself if you can't comprehend english properly.

ABK said it in the most polished way one could. He is a valuable source of information in this forum and doing a wonderful job of providing scarce information. With a total of 16 posts you will not understand his pain of answering same questions over and over.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Ashok,\..

You mean to say that u r an expert in english and others dont have any knowledge...u give information that means u talk whatever u want to...im not here to preach anobody and that is not my business.....there are lot of words in dictionary rather than using irritating or redundant.....if u really want to know how to behave in public forum , plz mail to me personally i will teach u a lesson......

This thread only reitirates whats already stated in the forum rules, it is expected that new members adhere to it.Following is the link

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437

It also forms public forum etiquette that new members request for information, rather than post a query with a demanding overtone and expect that senior members are obligated to answer the query.Obviously, such attitude is irritating and more so provoking.Respect begets Respect.

For the kind of consulting abk is doing in the forum, he should be charging thousands for it.In this unfair world, Maybe if he really charged people will be more grateful.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not denying that. AB is doing a wonderful job and..hatsoff to him for that.But what i am trying to say is that if u can make the new user understand the things in a better way (rather than getting angry with them) would be fantastic. I'm not against anyone here....

Hv a wonderful day........
    CommentQuote
    Hi Ashok,\..

You mean to say that u r an expert in english and others dont have any knowledge...u give information that means u talk whatever u want to...im not here to preach anobody and that is not my business.....there are lot of words in dictionary rather than using irritating or redundant.....if u really want to know how to behave in public forum , plz mail to me personally i will teach u a lesson......

I have nothing more new to add. You seem to be low on selfconfidence, and hence getting insulted with even small criticism from anybody. Get it treated one way or other. Else you are going to get angry, insulted, humiliated every day in this tough world.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nabishek

.In this unfair world, Maybe if he really charged people will be more grateful.

Agree 100 %
    CommentQuote