Hi all,

I am new to this Forum. I am an NRI and recently I heard that there is a steady growth in Indian real estate and I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat just for investment purpose. I have heard from my friend about TVH Quadrant by True Value Homes in Adyar.

Would like to know about the ongoing rates in that locality and also the future development prospects in that area.

Experts Please Provide your valuable feedback

Regards
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • wow! do you know your minimum investment should be more than Rs 4.5C. If I have money to buy a flat in TVH Quadrant I would have settled in India!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nidhsek
    wow! do you know your minimum investment should be more than Rs 4.5C. If I have money to buy a flat in TVH Quadrant I would have settled in India!!!

Hahaha.. Good one nidhsek.

My brothers and I have some family money that we need to park. We were looking at luxury projects. Do you suggest a better utilization of my funds?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Carenott_54

My brothers and I have some family money that we need to park. We were looking at luxury projects. Do you suggest a better utilization of my funds?

Mutual funds maybe.. Are you worried about the risk.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. There are no 2BHK in TVH Quadrant.
    2. What is the budget you are looking at ?
    3. Why Adyar ? Why not any other location ? Is it investment or place to stay in future ?

Please answer these questions to get the suggestions from others.

If you have 4C+ you can buy even in Mumbai/Delhi a 2BHK where the rent will be much more than Chennai.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vetri0123
    Mutual funds maybe.. Are you worried about the risk.

My brothers are keen on real estate. I meant, are there other projects I should be looking for. What do you do Vetri?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eshwaran
    1. There are no 2BHK in TVH Quadrant.
    2. What is the budget you are looking at ?
    3. Why Adyar ? Why not any other location ? Is it investment or place to stay in future ?

Please answer these questions to get the suggestions from others.

If you have 4C+ you can buy even in Mumbai/Delhi a 2BHK where the rent will be much more than Chennai.:D

My budget is around 4C. I'm open to any location near Adyar in Chennai. My friends have suggested me to buy here as its a better place for investment (According to them).
    But If you can help me with better projects in better areas than I'm open to it.

Thank You in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm sure you could buy at least 2 acre land on OMR road (after toll both, about 10Km from the city) with that money. That would be a best investment.
    Forget RE investment; it's not a good idea now. Why don't you opt for a FD deposit? You would get nice interest money.

Originally Posted by Carenott_54

CommentQuote
    My brothers are keen on real estate. I meant, are there other projects I should be looking for. What do you do Vetri?

I am just suggesting an alternative way to park your funds. If you are planning to invest for long term, some one suggested investing in land in OMR, though I doubt you can get a acre for 2C anywhere on OMR.
    CommentQuote
  • Try Ceebros one 74 in MRC nagar... next to leela palace....in your budget... better location and builder for me....

You can also check on LCS, sumanth, grace,GRN etc... so many other builders.... and it would cost 2.5C+ for a 3BHK....
    So you can get one 3bhk in Adayar and one in thiruvanmiyur for 4C....
    CommentQuote
  • One 74 is in nice location. Any idea on price/size range?

Originally Posted by eshwaran
    Try Ceebros one 74 in MRC nagar... next to leela palace....in your budget... better location and builder for me....

You can also check on LCS, sumanth, grace,GRN etc... so many other builders.... and it would cost 2.5C+ for a 3BHK....
    So you can get one 3bhk in Adayar and one in thiruvanmiyur for 4C....
    CommentQuote
    My budget is around 4C. I'm open to any location near Adyar in Chennai. My friends have suggested me to buy here as its a better place for investment (According to them).
    But If you can help me with better projects in better areas than I'm open to it.

Thank You in advance.

Like someone suggested, if you expand your city list - then for that amount the better option is Mumbai (or Delhi). The rentals are definitely much higher and keep track closer to inflation. Also the chances of capital appreciation is also higher (whether minimal or otherwise)
    CommentQuote
  • TVH Q is a high FSI project, Might not be best investment IMO.
    There are other options in this price range.

If you are going for resale, you can even get into top notch locations.

4.5C is not big enough for a good place in Mumbai or Delhi.
    May be a 2-BHK in Mumbai. Some nice flats in Gurgaon is possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats going on with TVH Quadrant? This look like a common issue in Chennai and always going after near completion project. Very pathetic scenario.

http://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/eng...ewsid-50192294
    CommentQuote