I am planning to construct an apartment in Sholinganallur in an area of 2 grounds. Silt + 3 floors. Am looking for an architect who can design a plan and also looking for trustable and reliable upcoming builders. Am not interested to go for Joint ventures with any builder. Based on your personal experience of constructing your house/apartments can you please refer or suggest trustable and reliable architect and builders?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • R u looking for good brand name or a reliable builder with less brand name but good quality of work
    CommentQuote
  • Am looking for a reliable small/medium upcoming builder with good quality of work and proven records. Brand name doesn't matter for me. I had read in few threads that big builders run with thugs or political parties. I wanted to get rid of such builders as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

There is a person who is known to me in the industry for more than 15 years, if u want i can ask him and let you know
    CommentQuote
  • shk007; - I will inbox you.
    @Others: Could you please pour in your suggestions based on your personal experience?
    CommentQuote
  • Experts your suggestions please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raacha
    I am planning to construct an apartment in Sholinganallur in an area of 2 grounds. Silt + 3 floors. Am looking for an architect who can design a plan and also looking for trustable and reliable upcoming builders. Am not interested to go for Joint ventures with any builder. Based on your personal experience of constructing your house/apartments can you please refer or suggest trustable and reliable architect and builders?

Hey raacha, did you find any architect as per your requirements? You can also consider a good builder to construct an apartment. They may have a better idea than architect.
    CommentQuote
  • Eco-Friendly Home

Hi - Planning to construct an eco-friendly home in my plot. Is there a consultant/architect available for this in Chennai?
    CommentQuote