Hi Friends,

I had booked a Flat with IndiaBulls Greens, Perumbakkam for Rs3200/- per sq ft almost 3 months back. They are having their constructions in 2 Phases, now the Phase 1 is in progress.

The Flat which I booked, was facing the Club House as per the plan. But, now they are telling that the Club House will not be coming in Phase-1 as they had changed the plan for approval. It was totally disappointing for all my family members. Anyhow, please guide me, how should I proceed with this.

And, anyone in this forum is facing the same situation, please share it with me...

Thanks for all your responses.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajrethnam
    Hi Friends,

I had booked a Flat with IndiaBulls Greens, Perumbakkam for Rs3200/- per sq ft almost 3 months back. They are having their constructions in 2 Phases, now the Phase 1 is in progress.

The Flat which I booked, was facing the Club House as per the plan. But, now they are telling that the Club House will not be coming in Phase-1 as they had changed the plan for approval. It was totally disappointing for all my family members. Anyhow, please guide me, how should I proceed with this.

And, anyone in this forum is facing the same situation, please share it with me...

Thanks for all your responses.

I really sympathize with you, bczz it can be very extremely disappointing in a situation like yours. The problem is that we are in a rush for hot properties and simply expect the pre-approved plan to be the final blue print.

Well not to depress you much...but if you have some other worthy property to invest then speak to your builder and try to withdraw. Else if you want to still go ahead with this property then try to get a bargain..bczz may be you paid some preferential location charges.

good luck !!

regards,
    vineet.
    CommentQuote
  • DEAR ALL,

I am the buyer of INDIABULLS GREENS PANVEL PROJECT

We(more than 1000 ppl) had booked in Oct 2009 and paid around 40% of the flat cost, around 20 lakhs.

and IB has not have proper approval as well as fixed plan. They are incresing Buildup area and decresing carpet area as per there will and wish. We have to pay that additional money (because of one sided agreement) or leave the flat.

Customer care persons are like Trainee. They don't know anything about plan. and just spining us in circle.

so BEWARE of INDIABULLS:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajrethnam,

I am one of Indiabulls Chenni Greens Phase III customer. Can you please update your experience with them? And, progressment of Phase I and tentative occupancy date?

Thanks,
    Kaladhar
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Indiabulls Greens here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/14076-indiabulls-greens-indiabulls-ltd-medavakkam-chennai?t=16374
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote