Color Homes, Color Avenue, Perumbakkam, Chennai

Last updated: May 29 2016
13 | Posts
3183 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Homes, Color Avenue, Perumbakkam, Chennai

Color Avenue is luxuriously spread near the hillside on the Perumbakkam High road, near Sholinganallur, OMR behind Global Hospital. Color Avenue boasts of 108 skilfully crafted bungalow apartments & duplex homes in the range of 765 to 1513 SQ.FT with 2/3 BHK options choose from with lifestyle amenities to make you experience the finest without any compromise.

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS

• Stilt + 2 project
    • Lift for every block
    • Bungalow apartments – an exclusive and private space with every apartment
    • Sewage treatment plant
    • Swimming pool
    • Highest UDS 68%
    • 100% vastu compliant homes
    • Bang on the main road
    • Faster delivery time – 18 months from the date of launch
    [Took this from their site Color Avenue at Sholinganallur, OMR | 2 Storey Bungalow Apartments in chennai | behind Global Hospital | Colorhomes Luxury Apartments ]

Rate/Sq.ft - Rs.3690

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not seen any thread related to this project, I have searched by providing different strings.

If any one, had a chance to visit this project or booked a flat in this project, please share your knowledge about this project such as Builder Quality, Location, Water availability, Approval, legal advice on their documents etc

P.S:
    I am looking for a first home in Chennai and I am interested in this project. Just joined today in IREF though I have made some (web)site visits here earlier, for reviews of several projects.

To all the visitors/reviewers,
    Thanks for visiting this thread and providing your valuable inputs

Re : Color Homes, Color Avenue, Perumbakkam, Chennai

Dear all,

Color avenue specs and pricing looks ok. Anyone visited site? Is location is good? How about water?
    Builder reputation? Please share your views.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshm22 View Post
      Color Avenue is luxuriously spread near the hillside on the Perumbakkam High road, near Sholinganallur, OMR behind Global Hospital. Color Avenue boasts of 108 skilfully crafted bungalow apartments & duplex homes in the range of 765 to 1513 SQ.FT with 2/3 BHK options choose from with lifestyle amenities to make you experience the finest without any compromise.

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS

• Stilt + 2 project
      • Lift for every block
      • Bungalow apartments – an exclusive and private space with every apartment
      • Sewage treatment plant
      • Swimming pool
      • Highest UDS 68%
      • 100% vastu compliant homes
      • Bang on the main road
      • Faster delivery time – 18 months from the date of launch
      [Took this from their site Color Avenue at Sholinganallur, OMR | 2 Storey Bungalow Apartments in chennai | behind Global Hospital | Colorhomes Luxury Apartments ]

Rate/Sq.ft - Rs.3690

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not seen any thread related to this project, I have searched by providing different strings.

If any one, had a chance to visit this project or booked a flat in this project, please share your knowledge about this project such as Builder Quality, Location, Water availability, Approval, legal advice on their documents etc

P.S:
      I am looking for a first home in Chennai and I am interested in this project. Just joined today in IREF though I have made some (web)site visits here earlier, for reviews of several projects.

To all the visitors/reviewers,
      Thanks for visiting this thread and providing your valuable inputs
      Hi rameshm22; Did you find any relevant information about the project? Have you finalized anything about it?
      Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

• vinodhcoorap
        vinodhcoorap commented
        Editing a comment

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS

Stilt + 2 project
        Lift for every block
        Bungalow apartments – an exclusive and private space with every apartment
        Sewage treatment plant
        Swimming pool
        Highest UDS 68%
        100% vastu compliant homes
        Bang on the main road
        Faster delivery time – 18 months from the date of launch

At present the Construction Stage * Color Avenue is civil work completed, the project will be handed over in the month of December '16 as focused.

Rate/Sq.ft - Rs.3590/- only due to public demand, Hurry only few apartments are left over.

Originally posted by Chalkaway
      Hi rameshm22; Did you find any relevant information about the project? Have you finalized anything about it?
      Hi,

My f'law has booked a flat in color avenue. After some analysis around perumbakkam, i decided to refer color avenue. The location is very good on the road with a gated community. Even for 2 floors, they have provided lift which i prefer for my in laws for their age.

The main usp of this project is 68% UDS which i believe will be a great ROI for investing in developing area like perumbakkam. I would recommend this project.
      Last edited October 23 2015, 09:11 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Also i have booked a villa in kanchipatinam which is also by same builder. You can search for kanchipatinam.

Comment

Any updates on phase 2 launch of this project? Seems most units in phase 1 booked during launch itself.

Comment

Hi manigandandr;,

I guess there are some units left in Phase 1. My f'law has booked in phase1.

They got approval for Phase 2 but I guess will take some more time.

I am sure the price of Phase 2 will be at least Rs.300 more per SQFT than the current rate of Phase1.

Thanks
            Murali
            Last edited November 11 2015, 12:55 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Will TNSCB settlements affect this project?

Comment

Is this close to Radiance Mercury and the casa grande projeect? both seem to be priced lower than this.

Comment

Radiance is more inside location, hence priced less

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X