Collapse

ETA Star India Launched First Residential Project in Chennai

Last updated: February 25 2010
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ETA Star India Launched First Residential Project in Chennai

Why should one go to Spencer plaza? Is that the end of the world? When will Madrasis change this mindset?
    Until then prices of lands in Chennai will SOAR TO THE SKY.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
      Why should one go to Spencer plaza? Is that the end of the world? When will Madrasis change this mindset?
      Until then prices of lands in Chennai will SOAR TO THE SKY.
      Dear friend,

Madrasis are more accommadative people with least mindset. Spencer Plaza is not the end of the world. It is a land mark well known easily for many, for easy identification of specific location in the city of Chennai, nothing more than this. Even Egmore Station or Central Station or Koyembedu Bus Stand could have been selected.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
        Dear friend,

Madrasis are more accommadative people with least mindset. Spencer Plaza is not the end of the world. It is a land mark well known easily for many, for easy identification of specific location in the city of Chennai, nothing more than this. Even Egmore Station or Central Station or Koyembedu Bus Stand could have been selected.

ks2071746
        KS, What is least mindset?
        Incidentally one can live in Chengelpet and have a mall (Mahindra) there. That is what is SENSIBLE MINDSET. Madrasis yet have not developed it and that is why you are talking about Anna Salai, right after the Anna Flyover, SPENCERS.
        You are not answering my question. My point is why Spencers. That does not define anything about life of people. So if I live in Sriperumbudur and can get all my facilities there, why should I care about SPENCERS or the distance from Mount road to Sriperumbdur.
        KS, u seem to be converting technical questions in personal questions. What is happening to you as a person my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
          wake up ks this is a 2007 post
          what Indira Gandhi died?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X