Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by shansubraHi,
I am looking to buy plots in Thirumazhisai (people predicting this as next Anna Nagar :) but no idea whether its true or not) and there is a project called Ashok Nandavanam Phase 2 in Thirukovilpattu. Actually its a CMDA approved & they are quoting Rs. 1300 per sq. ft. and they are not ready to negotiate anything.
So, can someone please advise me whether this rate is fine? Can I invest here?
Please see the Google Maps link:
Thanks in advance.
Hey SRaj001; I guess you can help shansubra; with his queries.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can someone please advise me?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Experts, any updates available for this thread?
- Hi anandloyster;
Are you looking to buy plots in Thirumazhisai?CommentQuote0Flag
- No plans yet for this areaCommentQuote0Flag
- What are the ongoing rates for Murukkancheri Happy Home Plots near Thirumazhisai (may be about 5-10 kms from Thirumazhisai towards Thiruvallur.)
These plots were promoted by Happy Home in early 1990s.
Any idea on the prices and marketability?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am planning to buy a plot in a budget of 20 to 25 lacs. After looking for options, we have narrowed down to 3 places which is probably fast growing and appreciating.
1. Thirumazhisai (Ashok Nandavanam)
2. Thiruporur ( Akshaya earth)
3. Urapakkam/Guduvanchery. (still scouting)
Any insights on which area will be the best ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi @admiem - About Ashok Nandavanam, remember seeing this Ad - "Next Anna Nagar" for at least 5-7 years, Its a remote location, and for it to become next Anna Nagar, it will def take a transition. If you are willing to invest in West Chennai, I can suggest you to invest in the route of Ponnamalle to Avadi road.
The following areas - Paruthipattu, Kolladi have already started to get attention in terms of residential layouts. For 20-25 L, you should get a very decent plots around this locality.CommentQuote0Flag
- @ragavp83 Thank you for the inputs .. How about Akshaya earth near thiruporur and plots near Thiruporur, Urapakkam, Mannivakkam etc ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Again, Akshaya earth is good interms of the layout, but location wise, it will take long time for any future development. The location is - https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Akshaya+EARTHemail@example.com,80.1401884,1882m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x3a5256ad486a9463:0x5f8811c1f1ce4241!2sThiruporur,+Tamil+Nadu!3b1!8m2!3d12.7259571!4d80.1893225!3m4!1s0x0:0x5a3896a46f80d481!8m2!3d12.7163854!4d80.1400012
There is hardly any existing RE options there, Also, another thought which daunts me is that, there is another RE project named ChennaiPattinam, which is yet to get any price appreciation for last 8+ years. So, this area was underdeveloped for some reason.
I would prefer Urapakkam for this, There are areas where you can get plot in middle of a decent locality. Also to mention that a Koyambedu like South-bound bus terminus is going to be set in Urrapakkam, so I would see that as a much better option compared to Akshaya earth/Mannivakkam.CommentQuote0Flag