Hi,

Anyone booked any apartments or villas at Casa Grande in Manapakkam or Alandur in the pre-launch offer?
Looking for some feedback before they launch
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kkarthik
    Hi,

Anyone booked any apartments or villas at Casa Grande in Manapakkam or Alandur in the pre-launch offer?

The developer seems good as he has many projects in Chennai. I have heard that the starting range for 4 BHK villa is around 2 Cr. For apartments, the starting price is around 32 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Grande Villas, Manapakkam, Chennai

They recently bought 5acre land from l&t ..On that land oly this project is going to rise.this project is on mg road ,in google maps u can see the location ,it wil b marked as l&t training centre..
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked an apartment in CG Vivant at Kolapakkam.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srinathb
    I have booked an apartment in CG Vivant at Kolapakkam.

Congratulations on your purchase :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.... would like to know others who have booked on the same property.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone share the price of manapakkam. iam planning for booking a flat. let us discuss for group booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkarthik
    Hi,

hi, i am talking to them, are you interested in combined negotiation. ping me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can I know the PSF and other costs.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • 5250++
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have recently booked a 3BHK apartment at this property * Rs5299/sq feet. Overall seems impressive, however would like to know more about the construction quality from the builder with their previous projects. Also how is this area overall in terms of security, water quality, development perspective?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Grande Irene Apartments, Manapakkam

Hello,

I am looking to buy an apartment at this new project by Casa Grande named "Irene" at Manapakkam area in Chennai. Even though the project/location looks impressive there are couple of areas that concern me before proceeding further with the venture.

1. How is the builder in terms of construction quality & overall previous track record? There have been mixed reviews based on research I have done so far so I am unclear if I should proceed with this.

2. The current Prelaunch rate for apartments in this project is Rs5299/sqft. Is it reasonable or should it be negotiated to a lower value? What are the prevailing rates in this area and considering this buider/quality for an apartment? Does this builder allow enough room for negotiation?

3. How is Manapakkam area in terms of comfort/security/real estate value? This property is beside L&T building near Chamber Road. Does it get flooded during monsoon season?

4. The connect road to Mt Poonamallee High Road know as Manapakkam Main Road seems to be pretty narrow with encroachments of houses/apartments on either sides of the roads. Are the roads safe to travel?

Any inputs/comments/suggestions will be highly appreciated. Would be great to hear from other people who are considering this area/property as well.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkey
    hi, i am talking to them, are you interested in combined negotiation. ping me.

Hi - Have you booked an apartment at Casa Grande Irene? I have booked a flat there by paying some token advance. Would like to have some feedback before proceeding further.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Amritaa;

I have booked an apartment with this builder and it is in advance stage of construction. The property name is Vivant and it is closer to Irene. I preferred Vivant to Irene because of the price. I bought it at 4600/- per sqft during pre launch. One advantage Irene has over Vivant is that it lies within the Corporation boundary of Chennai. Vivant is just outside. I preferred Vivant for another reason that it has only 5 blocks. Not too small or too big.

Coming to builder reputation, they are well known builder, but acts too professionally. It is much suited for a B2B sort of business where you can maintain records, perform inspection and be strictly within contracts. But we are generally end consumers and they should treat this as B2C business. they need to be more flexible in terms of service.

Also in case if you need flat immediately Irene is not a good preference as the construction will take time. Vivant is promised to be delivered by March.

regards
    Srinath
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Srinath,

Thanks for your reply. We just got to know about Irene as its currently in Prelaunch and we liked the township idea. So decided to get an apartment there. However it was unclear about builder reputation (eventhough they are very popular) or about the quality of construction. Can you please elaborate what you mean by they acting too professionally? How is that affecting us as end consumers? I am not quite familiar about B2B or B2C business terms.

Thanks & Best Rergards,
    Amirtha
    CommentQuote