I am considering to by 3 grounds plot on ECR road about 8 km before mahabalipuram (sulerkadu) at 16 lakhs per ground. The plot is on the sea side but more than 500 feet away and has good documentation. Anly comments on growth prospects would be helpful.

Real eastate brokers are mentioning desalination plant/ upcoming virginia tech university as advantages.

Thanks

True
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi have you purchased your plot in suleirkadu...i have looked at some plots quoting around 22 to 25 lakhs in the layout with wide 50 ft/30ft roads on sea side right opposite royal majestic/next to desalination plant...16L is a very good rate..did you buy any news on the current rates
    CommentQuote
  • Have you guys heard about nahar backwaters? I heard their ongoing rate is around 700-800 per sq ft.

With bank lending rates going up this year and high inventory of apartments/flats in chennai, there should a correction expected in the first half of this year.

Any thoughts??
    CommentQuote
  • We bought it for 18 lakhs, the seller had an urgent cashflow requirement, think around 20 is the going rate currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , did u personally visited the site? how is the approach road? I have been told the current rate is 900 /sqft. have you booked through catalyst properties or dealt straight with Nahar foundation? I am seriously looking into buy one here...

I have been told the club house is exclusive to plot owners for 5 years... then it will be opened for public.

thanks & cheers
    CommentQuote