Hi All,

Thanks for taking your time to read and answer me.Appreciate your efforts.

I am an NRI trying to buy a 3-BHK Independent Villa in a Gated Community(40L-60L Range).

I work as a software engineer so I would prefer to stay some where near to HiTech City or Gachibowli.

Frankly speaking I can drive 40-45 min one way every day to reach office.I don't complain that.

I don't want to live in a very popular area or a Forest(sorry for being satirical) at the same time.

Please help me with some choices which are trust worthy.I am looking for ready to move or may be in another 2 months move in.

Thanks!
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sravanthipca
    Hi All,

Thanks for taking your time to read and answer me.Appreciate your efforts.

I am an NRI trying to buy a 3-BHK Independent Villa in a Gated Community(40L-60L Range).

I work as a software engineer so I would prefer to stay some where near to HiTech City or Gachibowli.

Frankly speaking I can drive 40-45 min one way every day to reach office.I don't complain that.

I don't want to live in a very popular area or a Forest(sorry for being satirical) at the same time.

Please help me with some choices which are trust worthy.I am looking for ready to move or may be in another 2 months move in.

Thanks!

I read that you wanted Villas but in case you consider big flats then there is a good project that I can inform you...

Check out areas near Chirec Public School on the Botanical Gardens Road.. There is a Gated Colony called Gautami Enclave.. There are lot of projects going on in this area.. The construction quality of these flats here are good.. 3BHKs here are close to 1700-2000 sqft.. I have one 2 BHK flat from Pratyusha Developers and the size is 1225 sqft and the quality is amazing... Definitely recommended...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear souvik83;,

Mind sharing when you bought this flat and the rates you paid for the flat you purchased?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestions on Villa under 65L around HItec City, Hyderabad

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a 3+ BHK villa and my budget is around 65L (Call me greedy, it's ok ;)) around Hitec City area with in a radius of 15KM.

Any suggestion pls?

Also - I found that Sri Avani Sukruti homes in Bachupally is offering 4BHK * 63L Are there any problems with that Bachupally area? Some where I read people complaining about the ground water situation, but those were very old threads dated back to 2014 and 15. Is the situation still the same?

Thanks,
    Kiran
    CommentQuote
  • bricmor lorena 40lak
    CommentQuote
  • Please advice on best ready to move in FLATs in Hyderabad near Hitech, for an end-users first buy of 3bhk in the range of 80/90 L for 1550sft to 1750sft range.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

Please suggest Any Good Villa's Venture Near To Gachibowli, Financial District, Kondapur, Bandlaguda, Kismathpur.

Cost would be around 1 Cr (plus minus 10 Lakhs)

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I’m looking to buy independent villa in gated communities around hi tech city, miyapur, chandangar, kukatpally area. Please let me know if any available? Thx, naren
    CommentQuote
  • Am looking for a villa in a community around Gachibowli. Am fine waiting for a year but budget should be 2 crore. Am fine with minimum 250 sq yards.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kpkr12
    Am looking for a villa in a community around Gachibowli. Am fine waiting for a year but budget should be 2cr.

Am fine with minimum 250sqyards.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello sir,

with yours suitable budget villa is available 300 sqyards near financial district gachibowli .Its ready to occupy. Please give a call 9177244294

THanks

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksahu.nitrkl
    Please advice on best ready to move in FLATs in Hyderabad near Hitech, for an end-users first buy of 3bhk in the range of 80/90 L for 1550sft to 1750sft range.
    Hello sir,

with yours suitable budget property is available 1760sft property near financial district gachibowli .Its ready to occupy. Please give a call 9177244294. Its gated community 1021 units all are occupied..

THanks

CommentQuote