What will be the right price for a resale 3BHK flat in Hill Ridge Spring Apartments.

Any problem with the HILISPORA society and any suggestions for buying or not buying?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have stayed in Hill Ridge Spring Apartments a few months back & currently a friend is staying there on rent .

Would try finding out & post here .

CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot.
    If possible could you please ask for the email ID/contact no of working level/executive committee?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Astu08
    Thanks a lot.
    If possible could you please ask for the email ID/contact no of working level/executive committee?

Would try finding out and let u know if i am able to get the information .
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Need advise on following situation

I am resident of Hill Ridge Springs apartments in hyderabad and have been living there since 2006 with no pending dues on maintenance or any other adhoc expenses incurred by association.

This is a society with approximately 500 flats and open space.

This association is fighting legal battle with builder to take control of club house for over a decade now and no decision by govt yet.

Today when we want to use common area (podium/lawn area) to host lunch (3-4 hr activity) on occasion of thread ceremony at home there is a restriction from association members and there is no alternate suggested. Employee of association suggested use of corridors which I didn't like.

Please advise on next steps.

Regards

Ravi

CommentQuote