Sort by :
Filter by :
- is it shanta sriram tech park? How much are they quoting you?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ugginiHi All,
I am in Hyderabad and I am new to real estate investments and I'm seeking some guidance from experts. Recently in I came across an investment opportunity where a commercial building (mostly rented by banks, software companies) is selling its floors. Where a floor is shared among the investors in an undivided share model (builder is going to divided the floor into small areas and sell them). Builders says that, they are going to manage the lease of the property and pay our part to us.
This model has drawn my interest as well as my friends interests. We also searched some on internet & they are positive on investing in the office spaces but we have few question like.
1. Is it safe to invest in such properties ?
2. What if we want to sell our share later, would anyone be interested to buy such a property, which is about 120-150 sq ft of a floor ?
Hey did u buy?
M too considering abt it.CommentQuote0Flag
- Did anyone proceed with this investment? Looks interesting but not sure what is the catch.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, this is Veeru. Very safe way and very good income will come if you invest on commercial. It works out almost 70 paisa.CommentQuote0Flag
- You will need to pay taxes on your rentals. Very huge losses - don't invest.CommentQuote0Flag
- every company tkaes PAN.. cuts tds ..and pays you peanuts rent.CommentQuote0Flag