Has anyone booked a flat in AR Infra Green Valley in Raja Rajeswari Nagar, Kondapur. It is a Gated Community Project opposite Kondapur RTO office, on Gem motors service center lane.

The Builder is quoting 3800 Rs per sft and promising handover in December 2016.

Any comments or feedback about this project or interaction with this Builder (AR Infra) are most welcome.
Read more
266 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Project Review
    Hi,

The location of the site is very good..its very near to Hitech city and Gachibowli...

The amenities are very good.I think you can negotiate the price..

If you book early you can get the corner flats...

The other builders near to this..they are quoting 4200 psft..
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I am also interested in this project, but my budget is only 40L. Please advise
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    I think they have different configurations in 2 bhk..

Below 40L its hard to get but slightly above 40L i think you can give a try.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Hi mram547,

Have you purchased the flat there?

did you visit the site. Please let me know your opinion about the project...

I don't know anything about realestate. I called the builder about the flat and he told me to visit the site.

The amenities in the site are costing 5L for 2BHK.

I will visit the site tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Yes..I bought it ..I have gone for 2bhk..

........coming for 5L for amenities...I too thought it should be 4.5L but when compared with other builders i feel it is ok.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rambab2 years ago
      Hi ram. Which flat did you buy and how much they quoted per sqft and is legally approved..
      Thanks
      Rambabu
    • Legal & Taxation
    mram547;

Thanks for sharing feedback.

I'm in the final stages of finalizing a 3 BHK in this project, just concerned about the Land Title verification.

Did you approach a lawyer for consultation before purchase, if yes, can you share possible risks identified if any.
    CommentQuote
    • Construction
    No.. I have not checked that... They have already done around 15 projects and in kondapur itself they have finished 3 projects..

Plz let us know if u have found any risks..
    CommentQuote
    • Legal & Taxation
    mram547;

None at the moment, the papers look clear to my Lawyer.

Yes, i saw their completed projects too and they were satisfactory.

I think, I'll be finalizing this today.

Could you share your purchase price, else i'll PM you my contact so we can connect offline.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    I booked it for 3500.. 3 months ago.. I doubt you will get at this price but you Can give it a try..
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • subeth2 years ago
      Hi
      Thank u so much for response. Did u buy any home in AR-Infra.Many people said they provide loan only in HDFC..Why is it so? Many reviews are bad so had a fear in buying a flat there...did they get approval for 3 blocks...Please tell your valuable suggestions
    • Other
    How much they are quoting now.. And how low they have offered
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    mram547;

That's Cool, I have a similar offer.

Hope to meet you sometime once we move in as residents in Block C.

Is your Flat registration done, what's your Block & Flat Number ?

Also, which Bank did you select for Finance and what's the Interest they offered ?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I booked in block B
    CommentQuote
    • Home Loan
    I have not gone for any loan.. Will go once slab is done.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Complaints
    Hi,

Just want share my opinion about the AR infra.

Would like to confirm if the site you have mentioned is on the 100ft road(hitension poles) and project is not yet started.If so,as per the informal info...the builder is same as ours.....you can read further for my opinion, else ignore :)

We have last year bought a flat in Kondapur (Raja rajeswari ngr) in a project by AR infra.

Though the flat was ready to occupy, but to our surprise till date things are not finalized.....apart from the usual water problem.....there are hell lot of problems here...

--- No coordination between Builder n landlord to provide good quality product
    --- No amenties as mentioned in the brochure

Less usage of cement in construction, felt that during the wood work, when things were fitted on wall

---poor quality of paint
    --- poor quality of lifts and generator, within 1 yr several times repair...
    -- TILL DATE WE DO NOT HAVE FLAT NO PLATES for flats and as well as for parking..

I have lot to say.....Before you proceed further....pls check if its the same builder.....

SUGGEST NOT TO BUY ANY FLAT FROM THIS BUILDER, TILL DATE HE HAS NEVER RESPONDED TO ANY OF OUR ISSUES AND NEVER VISITED SITE.

Pls reply if you need any info...

Good luck

--
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Could you pls share which projects did you visitin kondapur?

Thanks
    CommentQuote