Hi I am new to this forum. Would like to know if any body knows about what stage is the regularisation of plots belonging to Swami Ayappa society in Madhapur. I have a plot purchased from them. Whom to contact for this information.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • plots belonging to Swami Ayappa society in Madhapur

I have some iformation about this please go through them:
    Residential plot owners in the controversial Gurukul Ghatkesar Trust lands near Madhapur may have to pay a hefty fee of Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000 per square yard to regularise their lands. The fee was decided by the three-member official committee deputed by the government to examine ways to regularise encroachments and buildings in the 627-acre land, estimated to cost more than Rs 3,000 crores.
    Hyderabad Urban Development Authority (Huda) secretary P. Venkat Rama Reddy, special officer of Urban Land Ceiling Bhanumurthy and Ranga Reddy joint collector Seshadri are the members of the committee. While the committee is yet to formulate the fee structure for regularisation of other plots or structures, it has told plot owners of the Swamy Ayyappa Cooperative Housing Society that they would have to shell out Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000 per square yard if they wanted to regularise their lands.

The High Court, while endorsing the government decision, was sympathetical to the Ayyappa society and asked the government to consider the members’ plea. Meanwhile, several bigwigs who encroached upon the Gurukul Trust lands are now said to be secretly lobbying to bring down the regularisation fee. For instance, Annapurna Gardens, developed by film star Akkineni Nagarjuna, is located in 6.30 acres in land falling under the Gurukul Ghatkesar Trust.

CommentQuote
  • I believe the land is still stuck in litigation in AP High court. The govt is yet to regularise despite collecting the regularisation fees .
    Does anybody have any more update?
    CommentQuote