Guys did anyone hear of DLF launching plots in Hyderabad??

DLF Building India | Premium Homes | DLF Gardencity, Hyderabad | Features

As per today's times of India Delhi edition, plots start at 12 lakh.. minimum size is 226 sq yards..

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?Daily=CAP&showST=true&login=default&pub=TOI&Enter=true&Skin=TOINEW

As I stay in Delhi, will this be worth investing??
What kind of appreciation should I expect??
Read more
584 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Experts especially people familiar with the area, please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • these plots were launched 2-3 yeras back at 3,700 psy.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked a 267 sq yards plot 4400
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    Booked a 267 sq yards plot 4400

HI

Congrats . you did a good deal

I am also interested in booking plot. Can you please share the details of broker from whom you booked your plot because I am taking to broker & he is quoting me price of Rs 4900.

Also would request if you can share the discount that you got on the deal

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • also, dint get much brokerage discount as its not very high in DLF projects...its close to 1%
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am based out of Delhi and have seen the returns that people have got by investing in DLF Gurgaon.. Can the Hyderabad folks comment on the long term (5 yrs) prospects of this project from a location perspective.

Thanks
    GD
    CommentQuote
  • I got a mail, where price is mentioned as 5400/sq yard. You are telling 4900/sq yard, is it new booking price or resale price?

Originally Posted by Narayananwani
    HI

Congrats . you did a good deal

I am also interested in booking plot. Can you please share the details of broker from whom you booked your plot because I am taking to broker & he is quoting me price of Rs 4900.

Also would request if you can share the discount that you got on the deal

Regards

CommentQuote
  • Friend please share the booking amount and the payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • booking price is 4400 p sq yd...amount is 1.2 lacs and payment plan is time linked 21 months
    CommentQuote
  • it will be an excellent investment for a long term
    CommentQuote
  • They are just making fool by saying price increased from 4400 to 4900 to now 5400. They are not even able to sell the plots. You go further around 800 m inside, other developers who already have laid roads and cut the plots are selling for less than 2000/sqyd. I personally went to see the site, Its too far from city and seems there is no industry coming up in that area. and its not 20 km from airport, its around 30 KM. 20 KM is the circle from where road goes to Airport which is further 10 KM.
    I googled and found they have this offer in 2009 too at 4050/sq yd.

I was interested in investing but now have second thought.....
    Anyone know what industries have been proposed to set up in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • I feel the premium in any residential colony is due to the name of the builder,i am not a proponent of this project but i feel that DLF would do a much better job than any local builders.Also if you have around 15 lac to invest there are no good properties available than this project .I am still of the belief that if your horizon is around 5 years this project will give much better returns and also with a better resale prospects than other projects in the vicinity.i also believe that the smaller area plots are all sold out in phase 1.More feedback is of course welcome
    CommentQuote
  • I somehow feel that DLF may be able to recreate what they have done in Gurgaon, back in 90s when DLF launched their plots in Gurgaon, no one was interested as they thought that the location was too remote. But look at that area today.

Also any property which is in close vincity of Airports are always good bet provided you keep this for atleast 10 years.

I am also interered in this. Does anyone have any contact in Investors clinic agent in Hyderaabad?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Theres another add in Times Property today...now they are selling at 4900 per sq yard
    CommentQuote