Heard that Mahindra Lifespaces will be launching a new project in Kukatpally, Hyderabad. I do not have much information on this however from what I know it will be named Ashvita and will be built on a 10 acre site.
This is where I found it - Mahindra Lifespaces soon to launch new project Ashvita in Kukatpally, Hyderabad group deals, Kukatpally group deals

If someone has some information on this please keep posted.
Read more
93 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I went to Times Property show in december, wherein Mahindra Lifespaces put up a stall. I spoke to their architect and he gave me some info.

Project Details
    Located in Hafeezpet. 1 km from mmts station
    10 Acre Plot, 5 Towers, 16 Storied, 650 Apartments
    IGBC Pre-certified buildings. Its just beside the Prajay Megapolis project. They are selling at 2700 I believe, but their design is very poor & its affordable housing. Mahindra seems to be in a different segment, although they share boundaries.

Approval Status -Municipal approvals are awaited

Apt Sizes - Sizes range between1200 and 2100 sft. Focus on 3 BHKs with about 4+ sizes available in that product segment

Price - BSP around 3000-3500 / sft. (Extras 4 L+). Ticket size may range between 40L and 80L. Nothing is final yet

I did an independent analysis -

There was a news report stating that mahindra plans 250 cr project in 1 mn sft of development in hyderabad.
    (Source : Mah Lifespace plans Rs 250-cr project in Hyd)

Basic math will tell you that average cost is about 2500 / sft. Since it is a joint venture with a land owner( I went through their annual report), the price could be much higher than 2500. I'm expecting the average selling price (BSP+Extras) to be around 4000/sft
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any update....i thought they will be launching this by April'12 end? Any news guys?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess they are awaiting municipal approvals
    CommentQuote
  • Has this been shelved,

How will this be for investment purpose for 2 years
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update on this Project ??. Price Details Etc??
    Looking for selfuse. Request senior Members for feedback
    Thanks in advance
    Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mbr123
    Any Update on this Project ??. Price Details Etc??
    Looking for selfuse. Request senior Members for feedback
    Thanks in advance
    Rgds

I think its already launched, atleast pre launched surely. Good project and very credible builder. Enquire about it from the builder ASAP. Please share the information here
    CommentQuote
  • Booking is opened and they finished with one Block.

After rigours hunting for months,I have zeroed to invest in the project and booked the project.
    CommentQuote
  • hi friend....

what BSP u got for this?

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dude

They 're not entertaining any discussions on nego. I committed for 3500 / BSP
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Hrudhay
    Can you please post the price breakup i.e. BSP, Other CHarges, S.T., VA, mentioned registration cost and total costfor teh ownership of the flat including your flat area?
    CommentQuote
  • Considering that this project is 3500, how much do you think is Indu annexe worth? People tell that it should be atleast 100 to 200 more since you will get it much earlier and it is closer to mmts and not isolated.
    any thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Density wise Mahindra is too good. they're coming up with 664 Appts in 9 Acres. The venture recieved all the approvals and Gold certifcate by IGBC.

With latest development on Telangana . what will be fate of Real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • thats a valid point. at a time when lot of builders are struggling to get MSB approvals due to GOs, govt etc.. Mahindra has secured it.
    Not sure if Indu has got approvals but atleast he should have got for two blocks as it is completely constructed.
    density hmm... not a huge difference though...undivided share is 60 sqyd in mahindra whereas it is ~50 in Indu annexe.
    CommentQuote
  • Isnt 3500/3600 too high a rate for that area..whats the future growth potential..I am also planning to invest there..Also whats the exact distance from Ashvita to Infy..Google says 12km while the sales guy was claiming around 9-10
    CommentQuote
  • Distance to Infy is max 10 kms, i travel daily around this area just confirmed in maps as well.
    it might look high as it is getting ready only after 2.5 years but on the other hand i am not able to find gated community projects which have availability and ready for possession sometime this year.
    area seems promising as it is just 2-3kms from hitech.accessbile to jntu road,mmts nearby etc.

even i m keen to buy but price is a concern.
    imperial heights also is quoting 3400 being in hafeezpet :( looks like prices are quietly increasing.
    CommentQuote