Quick Consultancy, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad : Issues and Discrepancies

Last updated: October 19 2016
0 | Posts
300 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Consultancy, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad : Issues and Discrepancies

I recently shifted to hyderabad and wanted to get a rental space. I got to know this agent from one of my friend and asked him to look for a living space. He showed me a couple of homes and on the next day he showed one home where the tenant was planning to vacate by the month end. I gave 50% advance to the house owner and gave the broker commission as well. After a day i got a call from the house owner saying that the tenant is not ready to vacate due to his personal reasons and he has requested for two or three months extension. The owner agreed to refund the advance money. I spoke with the agent as well and he said he will show me other options but after that he did not contact me at all or neither show me any options. I tried reaching the agent but there was no response from his end. The broker commission was quite a huge so i could not let it go. Through my friend i traced that broker and met him to give me advance money back but the broker was harsh saying that there are no laws for agents, you can do whatever you want i will not refund the money back. I am writing this so anyone seeking for home in Hyderabad please beware of this agent who is real fraud
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X