Collapse

Last updated: May 31 2014
16 | Posts
6531 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I own a 2bhk in myhome navadweepa in hitech city ( rtm, 6 yrs old)

I have to decide whether to sell it this year, so wanted to know about future prospects of the area - are the realty rates expected to rise in the coming months?

I will be grateful for any info.

regards
    Pankaj

Re : Location : Hitech city, Navadweepa, Hyderabad

kondapur areas

I think the market in that location will b excellent especailly after the 2014 elections.

Comment

What are the current prevailing rates around INORBIT MALL - Residential flats

Comment

I can't say that there will be an immediate raise, but you need to be much patient enough for 2 more years such that you can get the best price to sale.In this 2 years there may be chances that the telangana issue could be resolved and sooner the prices will be increased.Hitech City is the core of IT hub such that there will be a hike in the prices of the flats/apartments.
        Alien009

Comment

I am sure the builders will jack up the prices after 2014 elections.

Comment

I know the exact location of Navadweepa in hitech city at madhapur.As the IT companies are just located near to that place i hope there will be much demand in future.As per the telangana issue that had arised in 2012 the prices are little bit low and by 2014 we can expect the prices of the apartments/flats located near hitech city would be of great demand.And finally can expect a better price compared to now.I suggest you to wait for 2 more years and you can get a better price.
            Alien009

Comment

Originally posted by alien009 View Post
              I know the exact location of Navadweepa in hitech city at madhapur.As the IT companies are just located near to that place i hope there will be much demand in future.As per the telangana issue that had arised in 2012 the prices are little bit low and by 2014 we can expect the prices of the apartments/flats located near hitech city would be of great demand.And finally can expect a better price compared to now.I suggest you to wait for 2 more years and you can get a better price.
              Thanks Alien for the excellent analysis.
              So i guess the general consensus is wait till 2014 elections.
              Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by pakapoor View Post
                Thanks Alien for the excellent analysis.
                So i guess the general consensus is wait till 2014 elections.
                Thanks guys.
                In absence of telangana solution, can other factors like metro, and new offices, malls etc increase the value.

So far, I am very surprized that valuations for last 2 yrs are not even inching forward even by 2-3% a year.

Comment

i think, capital appreciation may not be much for this flat. However, you can convert it into service apartment and rent it out to corporates in Hitec City (Nvadweepa is much sought after flats for guest houses). it can fetch you more than 12 lacs per year.

Comment

As said the prices would boost up after 2014 elections. Its better to sell the house after 2 yrs.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X