Purnachandra United Avenue in Narsingi, Hyderabad

Last updated: July 15 2019
5 | Posts
1678 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purnachandra United Avenue in Narsingi, Hyderabad

Hi, I have purchased plot 100 sq. yards in United Avenue, Narsinghi, through a Remax Agent. At the time of registration he told me that the builder was ready and I had to just pay the amount and within two and a half years, they would hand over the flat. I have attracted and registered 100 sq. yards. Purchased on April 2016. Now the time is almost completed as per his promises. Now he brought one builder and started constructing the ground level. It may take another 3 years to complete.

Is it really Worthy? Trust - Cheat - Money blocked - Mind blocked.
    Last edited September 21 2018, 12:05 PM.

Re : Purnachandra United Avenue in Narsingi, Hyderabad

Hi Krish,

Could you please provide me your contact number, so that I will tochbase with you personally to the details. Because I am also planning to buy in this project.

Thanks

Comment

Please note -

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

HI
        Can u please provide your contact number?
        I want to invest Adibatla by ReMax Dream Catches...

Comment

Please note -

Personal Information
          Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi Krish,

I was also associated with REMAX and I am aware of this project.

I am quiet surprised that you are not happy with this investment. Lot of my friends who invested in this project are happy with the appreciation.

I went to purchase a new 3 BHK in the visinity recently and 25 lakhs is not even sufficient for down payment.

If you feel your money is blocked for 3 years, I can arrange a buy back from you for 100%appreciation of your valuble investment.

Please let me know the floor and unit number of your allocated flat.

Siva.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X