Last updated: October 2 2018
2 | Posts
546 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR Properties/Constructions : Issues

Hi friends,

Iam an NRI ,who has been cheated by real estate business man named Vanapalli Srinivasa Rao(VSR Properties),Resident of Madhapur. He is a fraud and grabbed huge amount of money in the name of investment in lands in Telangana and Andhrapradesh.There are cheating and fraud cases filed against him in both states .

Beware of this person.If any one already into the business with him,be cautious. just i want to warn everyone about this cheater.

Venkat
    Last edited October 2 2018, 09:27 AM.

Re : VSR Properties/Constructions : Issues

Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re : VSR Properties/Constructions : Issues

7 Hills Apartments is not the place for single women. The real estate guy, Kiran, and the owner, harassed me, by always demanding money, threatening me not to leave the premises, and by talking to me condescendingly. Only when I called the police on them did they behave. Unfortunately such measures are needed to get such monsters to behave like humans.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X