Last updated: June 14 2020
2 | Posts
839 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum County in Kollur, Hyderabad by Bhashyam Developers : Issues

Hi ,

Recently I came across bhashyam platinum county patighanpur layout and the seller is saying everything is good, but when I looked at the survyes no. they are prohibited properities of telangana and also when I enquired more about the layout, the Radial Roads are going through the venture plots. The seller is saying the road is going beside the layout and not inside the layout. How can we verify the road is going across/beside the layout, the plot layout was done 4 years back radial roads plan come up in the last 2 years . Any suggestions to buy this plots or not.
    Last edited April 15 2019, 09:30 AM.

Re : Platinum County in Kollur, Hyderabad by Bhashyam Developers : Issues

Hey,

you can check the details in www.hmda.gov.in.

check the survey numbers in the master plan so that you can get a clarity on it.

It will not only shows you the roads but also the masterplan of hyderabad with the detailed aspect of land.

Thanks,

Syed.

Comment

Re : Platinum County in Kollur, Hyderabad by Bhashyam Developers : Issues

Originally posted by medara View Post
      Hi ,

Recently I came across bhashyam platinum county patighanpur layout and the seller is saying everything is good, but when I looked at the survyes no. they are prohibited properities of telangana and also when I enquired more about the layout, the Radial Roads are going through the venture plots. The seller is saying the road is going beside the layout and not inside the layout. How can we verify the road is going across/beside the layout, the plot layout was done 4 years back radial roads plan come up in the last 2 years . Any suggestions to buy this plots or not.
      Any luck with your investigation? Can we trust Bhashyam Developers?

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X