Last updated: September 15 2020
6 | Posts
1251 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Mytri aavasa Villas, Mokila, Hyderabad

Hi Experts,

I am planning to book a villa at Sri Mytri Aavasa Villas Mokila, Hyderabad.

I looking for a house which i can go and stay there after 2-3 years.

1. Since I have to travel to Gachibowli / Hitech city on daily basis, Is this suggestable project to buy ?

2. What is the current price in Mokila for Sq yard / sft to be negotiated with builder?

3. Do we have any remarkable problem to be taken under consideration. Ex: Ground water(Hard water) and etc

4. Any other suggestable projects in mokila?
    Last edited July 21 2019, 07:59 PM.

Re : Sri Mytri aavasa Villas, Mokila, Hyderabad

Did you buy?? We are also planning to buy but as there is no sample villa we are unable to justify the price quoted. But location is good.

Comment

Hi Bhasker,

I see this was posted 1 year back so wanted to check if you booked a villa with this builder, if so could you please provide inputs about the progress and builder or any information would be of so help.

Thanks - Prasad.

Comment

Originally posted by prasee2001 View Post
        Did you buy?? We are also planning to buy but as there is no sample villa we are unable to justify the price quoted. But location is good.
        I see this was posted 7 months back so wanted to check if you booked a villa with this builder, if so could you please provide inputs about the progress and builder or any information would be of so help.

Comment

Dont purchase here, they have built sri mytrumytri villas in patelguda village the construction quality is poor and we have gone through lot of pain to get the qorkqork done and he hasnt complete dd the amenities even after 5 years.. My suggestion is not to take with this

Comment

• vickprasad
            vickprasad commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Ranjith, Could you please share your number with me. I already paid for the booking and your review about this builder is not so appealing. I would like to know more about your experience with this builder.
        Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X