Sort by :
Filter by :
- Did you get any update on this?CommentQuote1Flag
- I am also planning to buy in Aparna kanopy marigold project.. Anyone can put on some pointers regarding the area & future prospectsCommentQuote0Flag
- hi, i just booked a flat in Aparna marigold. Is there anyone who booked or thinking to book can share their views.CommentQuote1Flag
- I can understand the venture is taking time to deliver promised apartments, I would recommend you to put the flat for resale as it would fetch a good amount of money and look at other options in the same area of you can move further into Alwal, as the hospitals and schools are nearer to Alwal, you can find a decent apartment with a bit of research.......Coming to Aparna, I know that its a trusted and branded constructions and never backs down on quality, but the extra money you are paying is for brand value, there are lots of other constructors, that have the same quality with lesser prices.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have also booked a flat in this venture. It seems to be promising venture to me and on top of it, the Brand name of Aparna is top notch. They have said that constuction quality of this venture will be on the lines of Aparna Zenith, Nallagandla.
Its is a high rise venture and it a part of a big gated community, Aparna Kanopy which already have Villas and other Aparna gated society in which hundreds of famlies are already staying there.
The road to the venture is super and the area surronds Telangana forest reserve and Telangana Textile SEZs. If anyone is planning to book, I would advise to visit the venture and see the surrounding and the aminities for this gated society.
It is my personal opinion an don't want to influence anyone decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- It seems that they have got RERA approval and asking for 20% payment. Is there anyone paid 20%.CommentQuote0Flag
I think you should first see Aparna Kanopy Tulip apartments next to the Marigold before making your decision on buying at Marigold. I have been living at Tulip apartments for the past 2 years and here are my opinions on Marigold.
1) The rooms are really small. You don't feel that in your floor plan pictures, but once you start living, after about 2ft goes for cupboards you will feel that rooms are so tiny.
2) In Tulip apartments until recently resale 2BHKs were available for about 35 Lacs, whereas if you book a new one the 2BHK price is around 55 -60 lacs. That is way too high in my opinion.
3) There are going to be more than thousand apartments and only very little empty areas for parks and lawns. With such large number of people and small open areas, expect very high crowding and thus you can't really use the parks. Even Tulip with only about 600 apartments has way higher spaces for parks.
4) Though it may seem that you have nice trees etc. in this area, a lot of polluted air from Jeedimetla industrial area comes here. In the evening almost everyday I smell air having chemical odours.
5) If you calculate price per sft, carpet area, then it goes beyond Rs. 6000 /sft. That is higher pricing than any other Indian city. Definitely there is a strong bubble in Hyderabad real estate market. So I would say buy only if you desperately need an apartment. Otherwise wait for 2-3 years for the prices to stabilize.CommentQuote1Flag