Hi All,

I am planning to buy 2BHK in Aparna Kanopy marigold in gundlapochampally. This venture will start soon, Can anybody give any pointers for this area.Thanks in advance.

Any future prospects for Gundlapochampally??
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Did you get any update on this?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also planning to buy in Aparna kanopy marigold project.. Anyone can put on some pointers regarding the area & future prospects
    CommentQuote
  • hi, i just booked a flat in Aparna marigold. Is there anyone who booked or thinking to book can share their views.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • laxmip05031 months ago
      I have booked a flat long back in October 2019. I haven’t heard back from them even after multiple follow ups.
  • I came to know that they got all the required approvals from HMDA, they may go for sale agreements in the first week of Mar2020.
    CommentQuote
  • I can understand the venture is taking time to deliver promised apartments, I would recommend you to put the flat for resale as it would fetch a good amount of money and look at other options in the same area of you can move further into Alwal, as the hospitals and schools are nearer to Alwal, you can find a decent apartment with a bit of research.......Coming to Aparna, I know that its a trusted and branded constructions and never backs down on quality, but the extra money you are paying is for brand value, there are lots of other constructors, that have the same quality with lesser prices.
    CommentQuote