Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Property Prices Crashing Down In Hyderabad?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are Property Prices Crashing Down In Hyderabad?

Last updated: March 23 2012
4 | Posts
2762 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Property Prices Crashing Down In Hyderabad?

One of my colleagues ( who is from Hyd) tells me that there is a massive crash in Hyd realty ? The land prices have become almost half in some pockets ?

Any one has any Idea ?

The reasons cited are because of the telangaana agitation and bad infra that some major companies like Oracle decided to move out of Hyderabad to Bangalore ?

Re : Are Property Prices Crashing Down In Hyderabad?

Looks like a big one

Originally posted by murari1
    Prices becoming half may not be true. But that agitation brought down RE in Hyderabad considerably. I know my company which initially was planning to set up a devp center now moved that plan to B'lore. I heard the research facilities of IBM too are moving out ( or they were planning to set up earlier but have second thoughts about it ).
    Am from hyd and yes there are some corrections here and there. I see a general sense of loss of interest among people in RE. It is not like a mad rush as it used to be before. In far flung areas , this is more evident. Earlier people used run and grab every piece of land available. Now , people are cautious and are venturing only if there is a market potential.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X