Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What areas do you suggest in West and south Hyderabad for purchasing hmda/dtcp approved plot between 300-500 sq yd under 60L

Collapse
X
Collapse

What areas do you suggest in West and south Hyderabad for purchasing hmda/dtcp approved plot between 300-500 sq yd under 60L

Last updated: July 27 2020
2 | Posts
268 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What areas do you suggest in West and south Hyderabad for purchasing hmda/dtcp approved plot between 300-500 sq yd under 60L

I need to purchase a plot in Hyderabad, Telangana preferably in a gated or semi-gated community and construct a building with independent floors [about g+4 or g+5]. Having one 2 or 3 bhk in each floor. I want to keep one floor for self and give rest for rent and sell them one by one in future. I am NRI. I would be willing to visit India every once or twice a year for month or two or even more. But I am not too keen in buying flats or villas as they would be just lying there until my next visit. But I want to clear below queries before purchasing.

1) Which areas in Western and southern Hyderabad region outside Outer Ring Road but near it do you recommend/suggest? As going for inside ORR is out of my affordability where around 300 sq yrds is abt. 1 crore rupees? And north and east side of ORR gets way too far from airport. I don’t need the land to appreciate much.

2) Do I need to get building constructed only by developer who launched the project or by any local contractor? I mean is the plot purchase conditional with the developer? How difficult will this process be?

3) I am finding bit hard finding such projects? Most of them I see are villa plots. Do you have any list of best exclusively plotting projects in and around Hyderabad?

4) Lastly, what could be the estimation of only construction costs? Can you pls share your construction examples if you have?
    Last edited June 14 2020, 12:07 PM.

Re : What areas do you suggest in West and south Hyderabad for purchasing hmda/dtcp approved plot between 300-500 sq yd under 60L

Hi can anybody please share their experience or knowledge

Comment

Re : What areas do you suggest in West and south Hyderabad for purchasing hmda/dtcp approved plot between 300-500 sq yd under 60L

[ol]
      [li]If you want to build home soon the best areas for NRIs are near to Airport. You can search plot from Gachobowli to Gatkesar area, beyond those far from Airport[/li]
      [li]Most of the open plots available with-out builder agreement, so you no need to bother you can choose your favourite builder[/li]
      [li]The famous builder are MyHome, EIPL, Aparna, Anuhar, Jayabheri ( These are famous for residential towers)[/li]
      [li]The construction is depends on your interest it starts from 50 lacs.[/li]
      [/ol]
      I hope this reply would you.
      Last edited July 27 2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X