Sir, I was searching for villas in the year Aug,2018, I happened to know from my brother about sark Projects, Mokila-Hyderabad.

I went to see the projects and found Sark three project. When I had enquired sales executive, He has mentioned there was only one villa. I had asked him for new launch project expecting less cost.

Then they called me to the office and told me that we have one project which is in early-stage means basically the approval stage. Also, they had mentioned they bought land of 5 acres in the same location next to sark three villas.

for at least 1 year they were kept on saying that approvals still in pending and so on, Now they mentioned they are not going to launch the project as they were not able to get HMDA approvals.

They had offered at present market price in their other projects. which are almost 40% more price than the project they promised us.

I am cheated by reputed builders as well, Please someone suggest me on this.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bharathmusku1111
    Sir, I was searching for villas in the year Aug,2018, I happened to know from my brother about sark Projects, Mokila-Hyderabad.

I went to see the projects and found Sark three project. When I had enquired sales executive, He has mentioned there was only one villa. I had asked him for new launch project expecting less cost.

Then they called me to the office and told me that we have one project which is in early-stage means basically the approval stage. Also, they had mentioned they bought land of 5 acres in the same location next to sark three villas.

for at least 1 year they were kept on saying that approvals still in pending and so on, Now they mentioned they are not going to launch the project as they were not able to get HMDA approvals.

They had offered at present market price in their other projects. which are almost 40% more price than the project they promised us.

I am cheated by reputed builders as well, Please someone suggest me on this.

Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
    CommentQuote