Dear All members,

Good Morning too all of you.....I have joined this group today and I ahve one query regarding project near shamshabad airport.

Actually Aliens developers are coming up with residential cum commercial project there....so just wanted to know Is it good to invest there?

Please also tell be Aliens as builders though I have heard good about them but still I am little confused?

And whats if project is nt approved yet but they are saying it will get approval by Nov? Is it wise decision to invest now depending on credibility of builder?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea about the exact location??
    CommentQuote
  • It is located on Srisailam Highway. Investment on the property in the surroundings of Shamshabad is concerned, one can invest on residential plots in the ventures finally approved by HUDA (now HMDA). Such investments will fetch more rate of appreciation in short to medium term
    than investment on house/Villa.
    CommentQuote
  • Keeping in view of economic and IT downtrend,
    I do agree with the investment option on plots
    approved by HUDA in the surroundings of
    International Airport. There are so many ventures
    coming up on Bangalore Highway and Srisailam
    Highway. Advises by members are required with
    regard to preference, advantages and appreciation
    in these two highways comparatively.
    CommentQuote
  • Recently visited the location, a lot happening on Srisailam Highway. Fab city is getting opened (Not a full fledged though). Hardware park is on its way to start. And many more SEZs around.

Also near by MAK project houses are getting ready in brisk pace. I talked to Aliens developers as well and they mentioned the construction will be started in March'09.
    CommentQuote
  • Srisailam Highway - International Airport

Comparing Bangalore Highway, there are lot more
    developments on Srisailam Highway. Investments
    can be made on residential plots right from Maheshwaram
    Cross Roads to Kandukur. Once the market stabilises,
    appreciation also will be more than Bangalore Highway.

Wish members good luck on appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am Stella and I want to purchase a new property in Delhi. Can someone help.me?

Stella
    CommentQuote
  • hi , have invested in hmda approved plots of SAwera infrtech on blore highway, can anyone guide me on their background
    CommentQuote
  • also wot would be a good rate to invest near timmapur station area.
    CommentQuote