Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Development at Pocharam on Warangal Road Infosys Campus Raheja Singapore Township

Collapse
X
Collapse

Development at Pocharam on Warangal Road Infosys Campus Raheja Singapore Township

Last updated: June 13 2013
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Development at Pocharam on Warangal Road Infosys Campus Raheja Singapore Township

Originally posted by mcherupally View Post
    There is a gated comm. venture at Ghanapur. It is located 2 km. away from Annojiguda. In this venture they are providing better infrastructure and aminities with wider roads above to the norms of HUDA. The developers also going to construct 24 villas/Duples houses in the venture shortly. One can purchase plot and plan to construct after one year with bank loan also. The rate quoted is 4300 rupees per yard.

In Pocharam village resale plots will be available to purchase at 3,500 per yard and in Annojiguda at Rs. 3,800 per yard. But without minimum infrastructure and with smaller roads (Four rocks are seen for single plot). Whereas in Rampalli, one can get residential plot/s at 4,500 per yard with better infrastructure in gated community.
    Any idea wat is the rate (Plot) in Narepalli?

Comment

Re : Development at Pocharam on Warangal Road Infosys Campus Raheja Singapore Township

Originally posted by orasparkle View Post
      Any idea wat is the rate (Plot) in Narepalli?
      In Narapally most of the ventures/layouts are with Panchayat approvals with 20/25 ft. roads. Investments in such properties are with more risks, because of various reasons. Better to invest in HUDA (now HMDA) approved ventures.

Comment

In Narapally most of the ventures/layouts are with Panchayat approvals with 20/25 ft. roads. Investments in such properties are with more risks, because of various reasons. Better to invest in HUDA (now HMDA) approved ventures.
        Thanks buddy. I will keep that in mind!

Comment

Requirement for 400 yards plot

I am looking for 400 yards plot in East/north
          facing. Is there any venture/plot of HUDA around
          Pocharam or Ghatkesar? ?. If so, what will be the rate, even it is resale.
          Last edited December 9 2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

There is one HUDA layout called 'Shilpa Ambiance', located in Rampalli on ECIL road
            from Pocharam/Annojiguda. Re-sale plots are being quoted 5800 rupees per yard. You may check any broker in that area.

Comment

hi plss suggest meeee

hi we bought a duplex in a gated community at pocharam.it's right aft the rail track very much interior.I forced my husban to take that plot,thinking that the value might increast in couple yrs.v ver told that there will b infoscys ,IT taheja,and the metro rail.its very much behind the singapore township.if v stand rom our plot,v can view the raheja building

as u know now the market is too dull.doest show any sign of appreciation at all.and ecently my husband told me that,he heard that infosys is not continuing the project.Now i am planning to sell off the property.
              Guys,pls suggest me.is this the right time to sell ofor sud i wait for some time.
              does any body bought any duplex property there?
              does anybody has any idea about the status of all those 3 projects(Infosys,itraheja,metro rail.)
              bcoz of the Maytas,i think the metro rail project got haulted.
              thinking all these ,sometimes i dont eve get sleep.
              pls suggest me.

waiting for the reply

Comment

Madam.
                This is not the market to sell..especially plots..Metro Rail will be only back on track after the new government assumes office, so might get delayed by 1 to 2 years minimum beyond 2011, the promised timeframe earlier.Infosys project is gone for time being, Please do not go by the greed realtors views on these projects, It is like people still trying to sell in the name fabcity though it's never going to come !! Please feel free to contact me through private messages if you need any further inputs.

Comment

There is one HUDA layout called 'Shilpa Ambiance', located in Rampalli on ECIL road
                  from Pocharam/Annojiguda. Re-sale plots are being quoted 5800 rupees per yard. You may check any broker in that area.
                  Hi, I am looking for HUDA approved layout plots in Pocharam and Ghatkesar (Not around Ecil). If anyone wanted to sale or would like to share the information, is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Rampally plot

What would be the current rate at rampally village on ghatkesar - rampally cross roads main road (2km from warangal highway and 6 km from rampally cross roads). Just opposite to Nilgiri homes developed by modi constructions. they quoted Rs.4000 per sq.yd. Is it worth that much? Can it be sold easily, incase if I want to sell it off in the next one year?

Comment

Originally posted by umabhi View Post
                      Hi, I am looking for HUDA approved layout plots in Pocharam and Ghatkesar (Not around Ecil). If anyone wanted to sale or would like to share the information, is greatly appreciated.
                      In Ghatkesar, there may be few plots in HUDA Layout for resale. I
                      have enquired recently, the rate of which being quoted is rs. 4,800
                      per yard. It can be bargained to 4250.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X