In the recent times, the development towards Pocharam on Warangal Highway from Hyderabad has grown substantially. Annojiguda village, which is on the highway is of highlight to Singapore Township, Rahaja Mindspace IT park, and upcoming Infosys campus in about 440 acres at Pocharam village. On the way to ECIl from Annojiguda one HUDA layout at Rampalli village and one Gram Panchayat layout have were there during last year and most of the plots have been sold and some plots are available for resale. Another Project of Modi Properties on construction of Duplex Houses is in progress there itself.

Coming to Ghanapur village from Annojiguda, which is at the distance of about 2 1/2 km., has been on fast growing stage in real estate both
in open plots and construction of Duplex/Villa and Apartments etc. for last one and half years. On the way Duplex and Apartments as well
as township of Modi Builders is in fast in their activities. Beside that Rajiv Gruha Kalpa project has been completed and ready for occupy.
There are few colleges and an Engg. College
on the way to Ghanapur from Annojiguda
including POWER GRID and land marks of Outer
Ring Road (ORR).

Beside the college, one new gated community venture with wider roads and
modern amenities will be ready shortly in both sale of open plots and construction of duplex/villas & Independent Houses. Beside this venture, there is an existing ZP road, which leads to Hyd-bad to Vijayawada Highway nearer to Ramoji Film City and the proposed Outer Ring Road (ORR) is also closer to the road. Is it HUDA approved layout .. ...??.
We have to wait for some days.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Madam.
    This is not the market to sell..especially plots..Metro Rail will be only back on track after the new government assumes office, so might get delayed by 1 to 2 years minimum beyond 2011, the promised timeframe earlier.Infosys project is gone for time being, Please do not go by the greed realtors views on these projects, It is like people still trying to sell in the name fabcity though it's never going to come !! Please feel free to contact me through private messages if you need any further inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mcherupally
    There is one HUDA layout called 'Shilpa Ambiance', located in Rampalli on ECIL road
    from Pocharam/Annojiguda. Re-sale plots are being quoted 5800 rupees per yard. You may check any broker in that area.

Hi, I am looking for HUDA approved layout plots in Pocharam and Ghatkesar (Not around Ecil). If anyone wanted to sale or would like to share the information, is greatly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Rampally plot

What would be the current rate at rampally village on ghatkesar - rampally cross roads main road (2km from warangal highway and 6 km from rampally cross roads). Just opposite to Nilgiri homes developed by modi constructions. they quoted Rs.4000 per sq.yd. Is it worth that much? Can it be sold easily, incase if I want to sell it off in the next one year?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by umabhi
    Hi, I am looking for HUDA approved layout plots in Pocharam and Ghatkesar (Not around Ecil). If anyone wanted to sale or would like to share the information, is greatly appreciated.

In Ghatkesar, there may be few plots in HUDA Layout for resale. I
    have enquired recently, the rate of which being quoted is rs. 4,800
    per yard. It can be bargained to 4250.
    CommentQuote
  • Reasonable/least rate at Yamnampet

Originally Posted by themonk
    What would be the current rate at rampally village on ghatkesar - rampally cross roads main road (2km from warangal highway and 6 km from rampally cross roads). Just opposite to Nilgiri homes developed by modi constructions. they quoted Rs.4000 per sq.yd. Is it worth that much? Can it be sold easily, incase if I want to sell it off in the next one year?

Nilgiri Homes is located in Rampalli limits. At present there are some plots being quoted
    at Rs. 4000 per yard in Yamnampet.

It is closer to Warangal Highway, Raheja IT
    Park, Singapore Township, Infosys Campus
    and Railway Station (also forthcoming
    MMTS) at Yamnampet. Rate may be
    bargained at present situations/conditions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drkumar
    IN THE YEAR 1993, I HAVE PURCHASED A 300 SQ YARDS PLOT IN PRIDE HOMES ADJACENT TO NARNE ESTATE ALONG SIDE RAILWAY TRACK BETWEEN GHATKESAR AND BIBINAGAR, NOW WITHIN GHMC LIMITS, ON WARANGAL HIGHWAY. IT FALLS UNDER SURVEY NOS 79,80,81 AND 85 OF AUSHAPUR VILLAGE, GHATKESAR ( m ).

CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW 1) WHATS THE PRICE PREVAILING PER SQ YARD AT PRESENT 2) HAS THIS LAYOUT GOT CONVERSION PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL PURPOSE 3) SHOULD I APPLY FOR APPROVAL UNDER LRS 4) CAN I APPLY FOR THE SAME WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS IE., BEFORE CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSE 5) ALONE CAN I GO FOR LRS APPROVAL 6) WHAT WOULD BE PROSPECTS OF THIS SITE IN NEAR FUTURE.

AWAITING YOUR VALUED RESPONSE AT THE EARLIEST

YOU MAY EMAIL TO: s_s_enterprisesrediffmail.com

1. Ghatkesar and Bibinagar are under the limits of HMDA perview, but not GHMC.

2. On the other side of the road, NIMS Medical Univ. and Super Hospital have been coming up. More people knows about the land/layout. It is also known that land opposite to Hospital (beside Rly line) is going to be taken up Central govt. for one of its organisations in about 129 acres.

3. I don't think so that this layout has been converted into ......... . It may or may not approved by local administration,

4. Under HMDA limits, each layout/plot other than HMDA plot, has to be obtained LRS from HMDA Zonal office (East of Hyd). It is one of the uncertainity factors and risks associated in sales.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmda approved plots at Annojiguda

Is Rs 5800 per sq yd right price for a hmda approved plot at Annojiguda ? The location is around 3 kms from the main road, sort of behind the Modi villas there in Annojiguda
    CommentQuote
  • how is properties done by AVC Homes ??
    CommentQuote