Sort by :
Filter by :
- Well Hyd from a buyer perspective is an affordable market where typically end users are main investors. Unlike markets where speculation is high sale of inventory takes time in hyd. So if you have the ability to construct and sell over sometime then perhaps it is a good time.Incase market condition does improve then Hyd is poised to take off. basis my understanding land is considerably cheaper than other cities. So it depends on your expectation of return over time.CommentQuote1Flag
- thanks Shikha.... well the idea is to use the realty-real prices right now ... i feel its a good time to start a project at this point as the market shows signs of improvement and the prices are affordable.. the only concern is the supply being well above demand... any suggestions on area I should be looking at?CommentQuote0Flag
- Aditya so far i have been a long term investor in real estate meaning i buy, hold and rent. Currently investor confidence in market for new projects is really low, perhaps that could be a reason for unsold inventory. Bcos of such sentiments investors are going for projects which are near to completion or with big brand developers where delivery is guaranteed. So you will have to find your niche in terms of how appealing your project would be since there are many luxury projects getting developed.
Having said that Gachibowli is one belt which is upcoming as financial district is planned and lot many MNC's are expanding. Other than that Kompally is another area getting developed purely for residential purpose which is far from commercial belt but have connectivity due to ORR.CommentQuote0Flag
- so far I have been a long term investor too.. and I invest in bigger chunks etc.. but now market's saturated so want to start get into short projects.. ( build , sell and move ) ... but buying a 2 acre plot is far more complicated as all the plots are litigated or stay.. I dont know if outright buying wud be a great idea now... 5 years back i would have been more positive.. but right now the prices are very real and dont want to miss on it...CommentQuote0Flag
- If you have capacity to take risk land near to airport is at its all time low where people say once condition improve then could have good gains. So its all about ones future analysis and expectation. The rates at Maheshwaram belt are around Rs1500 per sq yard. The same area 5 years back was sold at Rs.6000 per sq yards. However likely period of improvement is not before 5-6years. Lot of people are selling there.CommentQuote1Flag
- hi Aditya,
Nice to hear about your plans. Are you a civil engineer/involved in the construction business?
Since you are looking at a short term projectm there are very few areas that you must be looking at. So I guess you are looking for something nearby Gachibowli/Tellapur, where there is decent road infrastructure now. Do you plan to do a joint development with the owners as even though the prices are low now, not many people would be willing to sell their 2 acre land at the current prices now. There is a lot of land hoarding which is why we don't see as much development now.
Everyone wants to see a better climate to cash in either by selling/through joint development.
This is just what I think. Please point out if you think I'm wrong. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- I know couple of ppl have 1 to 2 acres of land in kondapur and they will give it for JD once they see better climate.CommentQuote0Flag
- As the prices of land in hyderabad is being increasing since few years , its the right time to invest in hyderabad.A friend of mine bought a plot from Aliens group named as Aliens Hub near srisailam highway.I suggest you to buy there its near to outer ring road and there are more chances of getting higher prices for plots in hyderabad.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by alien009As the prices of land in hyderabad is being increasing since few years , its the right time to invest in hyderabad.A friend of mine bought a plot from Aliens group named as Aliens Hub near srisailam highway.I suggest you to buy there its near to outer ring road and there are more chances of getting higher prices for plots in hyderabad.
Mr Aliens , you are everywhere man, stop your self promotion on forum and concentrate on completing project. Its been 5 yrs, not build single towerCommentQuote3Flag
- Hi, guys thanks for the reples ... I have scouted few plots in kondapur , madhapur , tellapur and am working on feasiblity of these plots... though people are asking too much ...Mr. Alliens m not looking to sell plots m a builder and selling plots is not my area of expertise :)
jmsr80 : if your friends are selling those plots let me know as I am not going for a JD as its short term and doesnt work out well for the kind of investment I am planning ...CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi aditya its out of topic but i need your advice. I bought plot in DLF GARDEN CITY . As you have good knowledge of Hyderabad so please tell the future of this project. What rate can be expected in 3 year time.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi ... DLF is the biggest brand to invest in India... local markets dont affect there creditablity .. so no doubt ur investment is safe and appreciative.. cant say how much but expect a good hike in 3 years...CommentQuote0Flag
- Aliens didnt completed a tower till now!! :bab (59):
well this is a news to me!!!:bab (24):CommentQuote0Flag
- Is plot or flat better in Kompally?
You mentioned Kompally is better. But it is far from IT hubs and the rental value is also not that great. So, i am planning to invest in a flat from Shree Salasar Gardenia near Suchitra junction. So do you think Suchitra junction, which is 4 kms nearer to the Sec'bad station is a better option than Kompally?
Please advise. I am not aware of the water conditions at both places. It would be great if you could also give me alternate locations where my investment will pay off better.
Great work on the forum Shikha..keep rocking.CommentQuote0Flag
- Some one pls reply
I am waiting for repliesCommentQuote0Flag